Chapter 26

The next morning Mrs. Hale dropped Jewell off on her way to work.

"Thanks again for looking after Jewell." Mrs. Hale stated. 

"You're more than welcome." I smiled. 

"Either me or Mr. Hale will pick Jewell up on the way home." 

Mrs. Hale kissed Jewell's cheek and left the house Jewell and I hung out in the living room. 

"Lina where's Eddie?" Jewell asked. 

"He's still in bed sleeping." I answered. 

Jewell and I were sitting on the couch watching Disney Junior she climbed onto my lap and laid her head on my chest. I heard Edward coming down the stairs he came into the living room and walked over to the couch. He leaned down and kissed his sisters head and kissed me. Edward picked Jewell up off my lap and held her she laid her head on his shoulder. 

"Eddie, can you move back home?" 

"Jewell, I wanted a place of my own I didn't want to live at home forever besides I have Selina in my life we wanted a place of our own you still have Bruce and Steve home with you." 

"They left too," Jewell sighed. 

Edward put Jewell down and knelt down to her level. 

"You have to forgive me for moving out." 

I got up off the couch and knelt down to Jewell's level. 

"Jewell, you are welcomed to visit us anytime that you want, and you can stay the night with us." I offered. 

"I missed my favorite babysitter." She sniffled. 

I climbed to my feet and picked Jewell up and comforted her she laid her head on my shoulder. 

"Did you have breakfast?" 

"Yes,"

"Babe, I am taking Jewell out for the day." I said. 

"Are you taking your partners in crime with you?" Edward teased. 

"Yes," 

I put Jewell down left the living room I walked upstairs and entered mine and Edward's room. I grabbed my purse off the back of the door and grabbed my phone off my bedside table I left the bedroom and walked downstairs. Edward walked Jewell and I out to my car I unzipped my purse and dug out my keys and put my phone in my purse and zipped it. I turned off the car alarm and unlocked the doors I opened the door to the backseat I helped Jewell into her car seat and buckled her in and closed the car door. 

"Be safe my love." He said. 

"I'll be safe." I vowed. 

Edward kissed me, I walked around to the driver's side and opened the door I climbed behind the wheel and closed the door. I put the key into the ignition and started the engine I put on my seat belt and drove away. I stopped at a stop sign and continued to drive to Kylie's house when I arrived at Kylie's house, I parked the car and beeped the horn. Kylie came out of the house she walked over to my car and opened the passenger side door and climbed into the car. She put on her seat belt I drove away. 

"Bruce asked me to move in with him." 

"Congrats Kylie." 

"Thanks," Kylie said. 

When we arrived at Shelly's house, she was standing outside I parked the car Shelly climbed into the backseat and put on her seat belt I drove away. 

"Steve and I are moving in together!"