Chapter 30

A few weeks later I noticed that my period was late I headed for the kitchen Edward's sitting at the table typing on his laptop. 

"Babe are you busy?" 

"No what's on your mind." 

"My period is late, and I have a strong feeling that I am pregnant." I explained nervously. 

"Honey don't be nervous I'll call the doctor for you everything will be okay I promise." Edward said soothingly. 

I sat down at the table while Edward called the doctor when he got off the phone, he shut down his laptop.

"The doctor is on her way over and I'll be by your side I promise." 

"Thank you, babe." 

A few minutes later the doctor was knocking at the door Edward left the kitchen and returned with the doctor. Edward and I followed the doctor upstairs to our room I removed my yoga pants and panties I laid down on the bed and let the doctor examine me.

"Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Hale, you two are going to be parents!" The doctor announced. 

"Can you tell us what we are having?" Edward asked hopeful. 

"It's too soon to tell and the baby will be born in two weeks." 

After the doctor left, I put my panties and yoga pants back on Edward and I couldn't hide our excitement about becoming parents. 

"Baby don't worry we'll everything ready for our little angel." Edward stated. 

"Honey why don't you ask your father and brothers to help you." I suggested. 

We left our room and walked downstairs I entered the kitchen and heated up a mug of blood in the microwave Edward entered the kitchen. 

"My father and brothers are getting everything for us with help from my mother they don't want me to leave your side." 

"Your family spoils me." 

When the microwave beeped, I took my mug out of the microwave and took a sip. 

"I am hoping for a girl." Edward smiled. 

"You're hoping we have all girls." I teased, drinking my mug of blood. 

"I want to be a proud father of all girls." 

"I can see why because some people think that girls can't carry on their father's legacies like a boy can." 

Later on, that day Mr. and Mrs. Hale, Steve, and Bruce were knocking at the door Edward got up off the couch and answered the door. I got up off the couch and raced into the kitchen and got sick in the sink I heard someone enter the kitchen. 

"It's okay dear it'll pass." Mrs. Hale said, rubbing my back. 

"Mom what's wrong with Selina?" Edward asked alarmed. 

"Selina has a bit of morning sickness it'll pass." 

When I was finished getting sick, I rinsed the sink and rinsed out my mouth Edward walked towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist. We left the kitchen and entered the living room Edward and I sat down on the couch. I curled into his side Edward wrapped his arm around me I laid my head on his chest he kissed my forehead. Mrs. Hale came into the living room carrying a bucket she sat it near the couch and took the throw blanket off the back of the couch and covered us up. 

"Edward would you like your father and I to stay and help you look after Selina?" His mother asked. 

"I'll be fine, but I thank you for the offer." Edward said. 

I snuggled closer to Edward and drifted off to sleep. When I woke up, I lifted my head from his chest and kissed his cheek. 

"How are you feeling?" 

"I feel better than I did earlier. Why didn't you want your parents to stay?" 

"I didn't think that you would want to be fussed over I figured you would want your space." Edward said. 

"I don't like to be fussed over but I have you looking after me." I smiled. 

Later on, that night Edward and I were snuggling in bed in a comfortable silence he kissed my forehead. 

"My brothers think you're having a girl." 

"What about your mother and father?" 

"My parents think it's a girl as well." Edward said. 

"I think we're having a girl too." I smiled. 

Edward reached over and turned off the lamp we drifted off to sleep.