➪24. 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙂𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙉

———— Excitement filled the air at the abandoned mines

———— Excitement filled the air at the abandoned mines. People were cheering, and screaming, all looking forward to participate in the first ever tournament held at S.

Some were more passionate about this competition than the others.

For Cherry, this was the perfect opportunity to finally skate against Adam. Joe had somewhat similar intentions as well.

For Shadow, he was obviously going to prove to everyone he was the strongest anti hero at S.

For Miya, his competitive nature would never let him back down from this. He had to win. For y/n, especially to show her that he was an outstanding skater.

Langa, he just wanted to win so he could prove to Reki that he could beat Adam. He wanted to let him know that Reki didn't need to worry about him.

And of course, who could forget about our main protagonist? For y/n, she had to win to rise to the top to be able to make it as a professional skater. She also had to win to prove to Adam that she was not someone he could mess with.

Everyone was absolutely determined to win.

And that's exactly what Adam wanted.

Everything was slowly falling into place within the palms of his hands.

He would show everyone how much he loved them.

He could finally complete his Garden of Eden.

Just like how he had always wanted.

————"It's quite a shame that Reki's not here to take in all of this

————"It's quite a shame that Reki's not here to take in all of this. If he was his regular self, he would have been freaking out about how many skilled skaters there are here tonight." Y/n stated.