Chapter 8: The Friendivention

2 weeks later...

Ludmila's (POV)
The past 2 weeks Violetta has been blowing us all off when we made plans because of Adrian and his sister. I've worked with Adrian and I always felt that there was something off about that guy. Federico and I were sitting on our balcony, enjoying the sun and each other's company, when he broke the silence.

Federico: So are you going to tell me what's bothering you, or must I try and figure it out myself?

Ludmila: I'm thinking, that's all.

Federico: What's going on? What is bothering you so much?

Ludmila: It's your sister I'm worried about.

Federico: Why, what's going on with Violetta?

Ludmila: That's the problem, I don't know. She's been blowing all of us off for Adrian.

Federico: Are you talking about Adrian from your movie, that Adrian?

Ludmila: Yes. That guy is going to cause problems for Leonetta, trust me.

Federico: There's no doubt about that. He's in love with her, he'll definitely try and make his move.

Ludmila: What do you mean he's in love with her?

Federico: Remember when we went to the premiere of your movie?

Ludmila: Yes, what about it?

Federico: That night, Leon and I overheard him talking to his friends. He was telling them how he was close to getting her to fall for him and that he's plan is in motion, he just has to wait a bit. Leon obviously had a fit and confronted him. Long story short, Adrian told Leon to watch out because he'll steal her away from him when he least expects it.

Ludmila: And you're only telling me this now!

Federico: I'm sorry, I forgot about it. Anyways, Leon told Violetta that Adrian is in love with her, but she didn't believe him, so he's freaking out. I don't want to talk to her about it because you know how she gets when she's in denial about something.

Ludmila: But what if something happens, she said he is supposed to be leaving in 3 days' time. A lot can happen in 3 days.

Federico: Nothing's going to happen. You know how much she loves Leon, and plus 3 days is not long. She managed to let nothing happen for 2 weeks. Don't worry about Leonetta, they'll sort everything out.

Ludmila: I'm not worried because of them, I'm worried about our girls group. If she ends up with Adrian, they'll live in Spain and our group will fall apart.

Federico: You really are one of a kind my love.

Ludmila: I'm a supernova, of course I'm one of a kind.

Federico: Remember, you need me to become the supernova that you are. We're two binary stars in the sky that is one day, transformed into a dazzling supernova.

Ludmila: And that is why I'm in love with you. You're my other half.

Federico: You're mine. So, what are you going to do today?

Ludmila: I'm going to knock some sense into Violetta.

Federico: I don't think that's wise. She'll get mad at you and she'll think you're on Leon's side, plus it's none of our business.

Ludmila: Well you won't do it, so someone has to.

I got up and got ready to go to Violetta's house. I first sent Francesca, Camila and Naty a message to come too because I needed their help.