Chapter 27: Finding Information

Diego's (POV)
I was busy getting ready to go to Art Rebel with Francesca when I heard my phone ringing, it was Violetta.

Violetta on the phone with Diego

Violetta: Diego! Sorry to bother, but have you spoken to Leon?

As I heard her voice, I knew something was wrong. She had been crying and she seemed worried.

Diego: No, I haven't why? Vilu, talk to me what's going on?

Violetta: He's gone! I don't know where he is, but he left!

She started crying and she didn't stop.

Diego: Okay Vilu, don't cry, everything is going to be okay. Did you two have a fight? What was the last thing he said?

Violetta: No, we were great. He was with me until I went to go shower. When I came back from the shower, he was gone. I saw a note on the nightstand saying that he loves me, but he is leaving, and he isn't sure when he's coming back. Then I got another note from 'M.G' saying that Leon basically left to find out who he or she is. Diego, I need help!

Diego: Alright look, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to take the first flight out to Mexico, and we can figure out the rest until I get there. You stay at the resort, and I'll see you tonight.

Violetta: How do you know exactly where I am?

Diego: I'm the best man, I know everything.

Violetta: Okay, but what about Art Rebel? You can't just leave.

Diego: I'm one of the owners. It'll all be fine, I'll call you when I'm at the airport, okay. Bye Vilu.

I hung up and immediately packed my suitcase.

Francesca: What's going on? Where are you going?

Diego: Vilu needs my help, Leon is missing and 'M.G' is resurfacing. Please can you cover my classes at work for a few days?

Francesca: Yes sure, but please don't go alone. Ask one of the guys to go with you, like maybe Federico.

Diego: Yeah, actually that's a good idea. I'll call him now.

Francesca: Great, now go and be careful, okay. Despite everything, I do love you Diego.

Diego: I know you do. And I love you too. I'll call you when I get there.

I quickly zipped my suitcase, kissed Francesca on the cheek and left. I called Federico and told him everything. He told me that he would meet me at the airport. When I got there, I saw him standing in the middle of the airport waiting.

Diego: Hey, did you get a ticket already?

Federico: Hey, no we're not flying by plane. We're taking the jet.

Diego: What jet are you talking about?

Federico: The band's jet. This is an emergency, so I pulled some strings together and now we're leaving in 5 minutes, and anyway we'll get there quicker than if we go by plane.

Meanwhile at the resort

Violetta's (POV)
I've been all by myself the entire day waiting for Diego to arrive. I decided to write a song because try as I may, I can't stop thinking about Leon. I have no idea if he's okay or not, but I have to hope he is alive. I have to be strong for him. After a few hours, Diego called.

Diego on the phone with Violetta

Diego: Violetta, hey. The receptionist won't let us come to you, please can you come get us.