Chapter 43: FOREVERMORE

I drove back to Ludmila and Federico's house and when I got there, they were both sitting on the couches waiting for me.

Ludmila: Hey, where have you been?

Violetta: I quickly went to Leon's place.

Ludmila: Are you back together?

Federico: Where are my niece and nephew?

Violetta: No, and I dropped the children there because he wanted to see them. They're staying there for the night.

Ludmila: Did you speak to Leon?

Violetta: Yes, I did. I walked in on him finishing a song he wrote about me, he confessed his feelings yet again and then he kissed me.

Ludmila: You guys kissed! Yay, there's a chance! Leonetta is back!

Violetta: I didn't say that there's a chance. He doesn't know how I feel, and Leonetta, really?

Federico: Don't tell me you haven't heard one of us say Leonetta in our lives. We made a shipping list and Leonetta is on the top of that list. It's everyone's favourite shipping, even your fans.

Violetta: Well I've never heard any of you guys say that. It's kind of cute in a way, but unfortunately, we're not on top anymore.

Federico: I think you still want him Violetta, otherwise you wouldn't have let him kiss you.

Ludmila: The boys have been saying that he's a mess at work and no one is able to make him feel better. He really regrets what he did, and he is scared that he will lose you for good as well as the children. He thinks that you're going to ask for a divorce.

Violetta: I know we're not living together at this moment, but we're not going to get a divorce. I just need time to heal and forgive him. We're just on a break, we haven't broken up yet. I left because I needed to figure this all out on my own.

Ludmila: Understandable. Anyways, since you don't want to admit that you want him back, let's forget about it and go to karaoke tonight. We all need a relaxing and stress-free night, just all the girls except Fran as she's still on her honeymoon, so what do you say?

Violetta: You know what, I'm going to need it, so why not.

Federico: Well then, the guys and I will be going somewhere too because Leon needs to go out and relax too. I'm going to quickly call them and plan this.

Violetta: He won't go, he has the twins remember.

Federico: Oh yeah, right. I'll still call the other guys because we need a night out.

Federico walked away and called the guys. Ludmila and I went to get dressed for tonight. He left first about an hour before us to Maxi's house and then we went to the karaoke bar and met the rest of the girls there.

Naty: Hey, girls! How are you doing!

Ludmila: I'm so ready to sing karaoke with you girls!

Bridget: I'll put our name on the list.

Camila: Let's go sit down and watch everyone else sing so long.

Naty: I'll get the drinks!

Bridget and Naty left and came back a few minutes later.

MC: Okay, so next up on the list is Violetta!

Violetta: It must be some kind of mistake, I'm not singing on my own, I was supposed to sing with my friends.

Camila: It's fine, just go up there.

The girls shoved me up onto the stage and then in the audience, I saw someone walking towards me. Leon was carrying my favourite flowers in one hand and a box of my favourite chocolates in the other. He got up on stage and asked the MC for the microphone.