Character Profiles

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Marina Alexzandrya Charisma Violeta Troya

Godly parent: Artemis (She is a baby born from the stars) and Mercury

Powers: Can control all for elements including darkness: she can create control manipulate, shadow travel, and create darkness into objects. She can also control light, ice, energy, and metal in almost all of the same ways as darkness. She can create earthquakes, typhoons, hurricanes, floods, torandos, volcanic eruptions, blizzards, land slides, and hail stroms. She also has super flexibility, super hearing, super agility, use and control sonic vibrations, turn invisible, control the dead and spirts and she can force pain with her mind and make people relive the pain and evil they have seen, felt, or caused in their lives.

Weapons: A bow and endless amount of arrows that can turn into Bow and Arrow necklace that her Mom gave her. And am Olympian Silver sword that can turn into a crystal studded bracelet that was given to her by her Dad.

P.S:: Olympian Silver is a special Roman metal used by Diana herself.

Likes: laughing, sarcasm, the woods, the moon, the ocean, bows and arrows, swords, singing, dancing, acting, friends, hiking, nature, photography, chocolate, the sun, the clouds, and many other good things.

Dislikes: Jason Grace (you'll find out why later), her past, mean people, bitches, whores, sluts, pervs, her full name (only a bit though), people who think their better then everyone else and more.

Personality: stuborn, sarcastic, witty, nice, kind, funny, happy-go-lucky (most of the time), carefree, sweet, deadly when pissed off, tough, complete tomboy, lovable when wanted to be, can be really mean when pissed off or when her friends are made fun of, and many other good traits (that will be shown along the way)

Jason Grace

Age: 16

Height: 6'0"

Past: Does not remember anything, but he remembers one...

Godly Parent: Jupiter:

Mortal Parent: Justine Grace (idk if that is his real mom but please just go with it)

Crush: Unknown

Likes: Unknown

Powers: Can manipulate the air

Weapons: A specially made sword from Imperial Gold

Dislikes: Unknown

Personality: quiet, brave, smart, nice, courageous, a natural born leader, slightly shy, and funny at times.

Piper Mclean

Age: 16

Height: 5'6"

Past: Stole a car and many other valueables without actually stealing. She used her charmspeak to get that stuff so her dad would notice her. Claims to be in love with Jason, but is unsure if she still loves him. (She thinks she is in love with someone else later in the story).

Godly Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Parent:Tristan McLean

Powers; Can charmspeak

Weapons: a special dagger

Likes: Jason, being tomboyish, relaxin, being a vegetarian, and others.

Dislikes: Alexzandyra because she thinks she likes Jason, Drew because she flirts with Jason, her father's busy schedule, her father's assisant Jane (i think thats her name), and almost all of the Aphrodite cabin except for Macy and John (i think those are their names).

Personality: a bit stubborn, sort of tough, witty, and other traits that will be shown throughout the story.

Leo Valdez

Age: 16

Height: 6'0"

Past: Has been on the run for almost all of his life. His mom died when he was young, and he never knew his father, so he ran. After years of running, he was caught and taken to the Wilderness School where he met Piper and Jason. He and Jason are the best of friends. Before his mother died, he lived a fairly good life with his mother. But he did have a babysitter that he disliked who's name was Tia Callida.

Godly Parent: Hephaestus

Mortal Parent: Esperanza Valdez.

Powers: Pyrokinesis, and Technopathy

Weapons: A special belt that lets him get thing out of its pockets.

Likes: fixing things, jokes, his mother, his cabin, Festus, and many others.

Dislikes: most of his past, his mother's death, Tia Callida, and sharing his feelings.