Chapter Three -Festus-

Alexzandrya's POV

I ran and ran through the forest then stopped at my special clearing. I used my powers to use the water to make bubbles and when they pop, they turn into frost. This process calms me down a lot, especially when I am under moonlight.

I couldn't help but think about Jason and me. The nights we stayed with each other, staying under the moonlight just thinking. I wish I could just go back in time and replay those moments forever, but I wouldn't and couldn't. Even if I could.

Eventually, I went back to Cabin 11. When I got there, the ones who wanted to stay up at night stared at me. This made me feel uncomfortable. I ignored their burning stares and got my special backpack.

I filled it up with everything I needed. The backpack was endless. I filled it up with ambrosia, nectar, drachmas, clothes, food, first aid, a blanket, a pillow, mortal money and my pet that turns into a plush toy. It is a wolf from one of my mothers pack of wolves. It protects me.

I put on my pajamas, or a pair of PJ shorts and a band T-shirt, and slept. Thank the gods I had a dreamless sleep.

I woke up before the others, I took a long and warm shower and dressed up in a white shirt with a heart that has a dripping effect, black studded jeans, my favorite grey boots and my black and white striped fingerless gloves that reach up to the elbows.

I put on my bracelet and necklace and put my hair in a ponytail. I got my backpack and put it under my bed. By the time I was done, my cabin mates are awake and getting dressed. I went outside and went to my clearing.

I made an apple tree grow, I picked a juicy red apple and ate that. I got another apple, made a timy fire and burned the apple as an offering and prayed for all of us not to die on our quest.

I heard screams and ran out of my clearing and went to see what's going on. I see my maternal cousins point their arrows to the sky. I looked up and saw a flying bronze dragon. I looked a bit closer and saw Leo on the dragon.

When Leo landed, I got a good look of him. He was covered in dirt, grime, sweat, motor oil and Tabasco sauce.

 "It's beautiful." I hear Piper mutter. The dragon reared its head and shot a column of fire into the sky.

Campers scrambled away and hefted their weapons, but Leo slid calmly of the dragon's back. He held up his hands like he was surrendering, except he still had that crazy grin on his face.

"People of Earth, I come in peace!" He shouted, "Festus is just saying hello!"

 "That thing is dangerous!" Clarrise shouted, brandishing her spear. "Kill It now!"  

"Stand down!" someone ordered.

To my surprise, it was Him. He pushed through the crown, flanked by Annabeth and Nyssa.

He gazed up at the dragon and shook his head in amazement. "Leo, what have you done?"

"Found a ride!" Leo beamed. "You said I could go on the quest if I got you a ride. Well I got you a class- A metallic flying bad boy! Festus can take us anywhere!"

"It- Has wings," Nyssa stammered. Her jaw looked like it might drop off her face.

"Yeah!" Leo said. "I found them and reattached them."

"But it never had wings. Where did you find them?"

Leo hesitate, and I could tell he was hiding something.

I didn't stick around after that. I went back to my cabin and got my backpack. When I came back, They were just getting on.

"Yo," I yelled. "don't leave me behind." I got on Festus. Leo was in front, behind him was Piper and behind her was me, Jason was behind me. I felt sleepy, I guess I only slept for a few hours awhile ago. I leaned back fully to his lap. I decided it was time we should talk.

"Jason," I whispered. He turned to me. "Yeah, Charm?" He whispered back. My eyes softened and I smiled a bit. "Do you remember? Do you remember me? What happened?" I said, referring to our breakup in Camp Jupiter.

He hesitated, but nodded. "I'm really sorry Charm, I shouldn't have cheated on you. I was stupid for letting you go." I looked at him and saw that his eyes were full of truth and love.

"I forgive you." I said.