Chapter Seven -Ma Gasket-

I got my backpack and took some ambrosia. It tasted like my favorite strawberry shortcake with vanilla ice cream, caramel drizzle and whipped cream.

"Piper! Where's Piper?" I heard Jason yell. I felt my heart break a bit more. I sucked a breath and went to where the voice came from.

I saw Jason and Leo. "Guys! It's Alex!" I called out. "Charm? Where are you?" Jason yelled. I crept up to him invisibly.

"Behind you, idiot." I said, turning visible. Jason turned and tried to kiss me, but I turned my head so that he kissed my cheek.

He looked ,he just remembered what happenned, he never tried to save me, and I was plummeting a lot more than Piper. His eyes widened, "Charm, I-"

"Let's... Go get Piper." I said, cutting him off. I got out my plush toy and pulled it's tail. It turned into my pet wolf. The boys were staring at it, but we ignored it. I had him track Piper.

When we found her, I got out some gauze, tape and nectar.

Jason and Leo were worrying about Piper as I got these things out. They already had some gauze, electric tape and some splinters.

Piper was eating some ambrosia that she packed. With Jason feeding her, eyes full of worry......and love.

I felt my eyes change it's color into a brown color, like it always does when I'm sad. I shed a tear. I listened to their conversation, even though it's wrong. 

 “You did a good job,” she told Jason. “Where’d you learn first aid?” He shrugged.   “Same answer as always. I don’t know.”  

“But you’re starting to have some memories, aren’t you? Like that prophecy in Latin back at camp, or that dream about the wolf.”  

What dream? How come nobody told me? I'm just getting more and more heartbroken the more I listen, but I held on.

  “It’s fuzzy,” he said. “Like déjà vu. Ever forgotten a word or a name, and you know it should be on the tip of your tongue, but it isn’t? It’s like that—only with my whole life.”  

“That photo in your pocket,” she said. “Is that someone from your past?”   What Photo?   Jason pulled back.

  “I’m sorry,” she said. “None of my business. Forget it.”

  “No—it’s okay.” His features relaxed. “Just, I’m trying to figure things out. Her name’s Thalia. She’s my sister. I don’t remember any details. I’m not even sure how I know, but—um, why are you smiling?”  

“Nothing.”She said   “Um, it’s just—that’s great you remembered. Annabeth told me she became a Hunter of Artemis, right?”

  Jason nodded.   “I get the feeling I’m supposed to find her. Hera left me that memory for a reason. My memories with Charm too. It’s got something to do with this quest. But ... I also have the feeling it could be dangerous. I’m not sure I want to find out the truth. Is that crazy?”

    “No,” Piper said. “Not at all. But who's Charm?" Jason started smiling a bit.     "She's my old girlfriend. We broke up because she saw me cheating on her. But I don't really like her anymore. She's just somebody I used to know."

  I was full on sobbing right now.   I stared at the logo on the wall: monocle motors, the single red eye. Something about that logo bothered me.  

  “Jason,” she said. “Speaking of the truth, I need to tell you something— something about my dad—”   I didn't want to listen anymore.  

 I went to find Festus. "Αλλαγή πίσω" They were the words that made my wolf turn into plush form.

I heard some growling. I turned around and saw a wall. I decided to look what's behind the wall.

So I went there and saw cyclopses. A baby cyclops spotted me. "Look Ma! A demigod!" The rest looked at me.

My eyes widened in fear. I got out my sword, but I was too late. One of the cyclops got me and hung me upside down, and in the process I hit my head. Hard. I blacked out.

Jason's POV

I heard metal clang against metal, like a door slamming shut. I stood up, took out my coin and flipped it, snatching my golden sword. I peered over the railing. "Leo? Charm?" I called.  No answer.

I crouched next to Piper. "I don't like this."

"They could be in trouble," Piper said. "Go check."

"I can't leave you alone."

"I'll be fine." She drew her dagger, Katoptris and tried to look confident. "Anyone gets close, I'll skewer them."

I hesitated. "I'll leave the pack. If I'm not back in five minutes-"

"Panic?" she suggested

I managed to smile. "Glad you're back to normal. The makeup and dress were a lot more intimidating than that dagger."

"Get going, Sparky, before I skewer you."

"Sparky?"

Sparky was Charm's nickname for me before, when we found out my dad.

I made my way to the stairs and went into the dark.

Alexzandrya's POV

When I woke up, I saw that everything was upside down. I saw Jason and Piper beside me. Piper was awake. I glared at her, but she never noticed. I turned invisible and used my powers to unravel myself from the chain ropes.

I dropped and I got out my bow. I ignored everything they said. But something interested me. "Good one. The last hero we ate- remember him, Torque? Son Of Mercury wasn't he?"

Why the hell were they talking about my brother? I ignored them after that. I saw Leo and ran up to him. "Leo." I whispered, turning visible. He jumped a bit, but when he saw me, he hugged me.

I turned invisible and tried to find ways to get Piper and Jason out without the cyclopses noticing. Leo took out the other two cyclopses.

Ma Gasket went to battle him, while I freed Jason and Piper. "No!" I heard Piper scream. I looked behind me and saw that Leo was in the middle of a firestorm.

But I knew of his pyrokinesis. A five ton engine block smashed into her.

I got her down after Jason. I managed to trickle a bit of nectar into his mouth, and he groaned. The welt on his head started to shrink. His color came back a little.

We got out of here when we saw the cyclopses re forming. I sat behind Leo this time, in front of Piper. I don't want to see or speak to Jason right now. So I slept it off.