Chapter 7: Best day ever

I had a great sleep I dreamt that I kissed Austin. Woah I'm in my clothes I wore yesterday... so it wasn't a dream!!! I really did kiss him!!!

I checked my alarm. My eyes were really sleepy. Holy crap it's 6:56am! I jumped out of bed and ran to my closet and found a grey tied crop top, red flannel, some ombré faded skinny jeans I tied the flannel around my waist and grabbed my phone. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my hair. It was not cooperating so I straightened it. I checked my phone for the time it was 7:05am 🙏 new record! I really couldn't believe I did that in 10 min I'm so proud right now! But now is not the time to celebrate. I ran down stairs and found egged and toast on the counter with a note.

Rosie, I couldn't wake you up, I left early and thought you were gonna be late so I made breakfast ~Mom.

Is she like some sort of mind reader or something? I ate the breakfast and got a text from Austin saying that he'll be here in 2 min, so I grabbed my books and stuff and went outside. He pulled in as I walked out.

"My lady" he got out really fast and open the passenger door for me. What a gentlemen.

"Why thank you." I responded going with the whole gentlemen act.

The car door shut swiftly and Austin ran around the other side and opened his car door. He slid into his seat and shut the door. Then the car vibrated as it turned on.
We jammed out to random songs until we arrived at school. He parked in the front where he usually parks and he turned off the car and swiftly ran out. Next, thing I know my door was flying open and I saw a big smile on his face. I'm starting to get freaked out. What is he so happy? Like no ones that happy.
"Thank youuuu." I exaggerate the you.
" Your welcome." He beamed.
I gathered my things and got out. He shut the door behind me and walked beside me like a lap dog. I just kept walking trying not to draw attention to us, but that didn't work because people were staring and whispering as we walked past. I didn't realize I spaced out because I felt Austin's hand in mine. It was soft and big and cold actually. We just kept walking towards the doors and he held it open for me. I walked straight to my locker and he still followed. I stopped as I reached my locker and turned to him.

"Ok, give it up something up and I wanna know what?" I calmly said.

"Nothing's up I'm just happy that's all."

"Just happy? One no ones that happy, two you held my hand for no reason and three you are acting really strange!" I said.

"Fine, I'm really happy because everyone's staring at us, two I wanted to hold your hand and three I'm only acting strange because I wanted to ask you something and I didn't know if I should ask you now or later."

"Why are you happy everyone's staring at us?" I was get mad. was he using me?!?

"Because I told everyone you were my date to prom?" He blushed and smiled hoping I would say yes.

" And how were you going to think I'll respond?" I questioned.

"With a yes?" He smiled. God why did he have to smile?

"Ok fine but you'll have to make it up to me." I pretended to be mad but in the inside I was having a party.

~~~
March 17,2015
Guys I really hate myself for not posting a lot I'm having major writers block right now. But please check out my new book: It all started with a basketball and letter to you. Also comment if you think I should use more emojis or not.