Chapter:6 date

"Gas pedal Gas pedal Gas pedal Gas p-shit ow!" I burnt myself with the curling iron.

"Rosie Cassidy what did you just say?" My mom was standing in the door way.

"Uhmm nothing" I put on a fake smile.

"Well tell me where you guys are going and be back no later than 11:00pm or else" she walked away, I could here her stomping down the stairs; into the car.

I finished my hair and put on a slim black dress that stopped in the mid thigh area but didn't show any cleavage and wore my matching black flats cause I hate wearing my stilettos heals like their 5in long. Who would want to break their ankle just to try to be 5in taller? Not me!

The door rang and I ran down stairs really fast I stumbled a little before I got to the door.

"Hey, you look beautiful." was the first words I heard as I swung the door open.

"Thanks. you look Handsome yourself." he wore a grey plaid button up flannel and jeans. He looked Sexy!

He took me to a fancy restaurant called 'Allia cameo.' It was cute it had dim lights,and you sit in the floor on pillows, and they give you all kinds of food and there's curtains so you can have privacy! We sat down and I got a steak with potatoes, and a salad. He got a streak with a salad and veggies. It was so cool.

~*~*~
He took me home; I invited him in and we watched a movie, until my parents car was in the drive way.

"Were home!" My mom yelled thinking I was in my room.

"Oh, I thought you were upstairs. Who is this?" She glanced at Austin; put her hand out.

"I'm Austin." He took her hand and shook it.

"I should be going it's getting late." He look at me.

"Sure, I'll walk you out." The door close behind us as the frosty wind hit my face.
"Thanks I had a nice time." I glance at my feet.
"Me too." His finger tilted my chin up so I could see him.

"Your so beautiful."

He smiled and leaned in I was just standing there; don't know what to do. Then his lips pressed to mine and I felt the spark! His lips moved against mine and his hand move to my face as I opened my mouth. He slipped his tongue my mouth and our tongues moved in sync. We pulled apart and I smiled.

"I should get going." he smiled at me.

"Ok see you at school tomorrow." Im still smiling.

"Hey, can I pick you up for school?" He opened the car door.

"Yeah, ok." I was beaming inside.

"Ok see you later."

"Bye!" He got into the car and started the engine.

I opened the front door and saw my parent sitting on the couch watching tv as I ran up the stairs to my room. I jumped on the bed. in so happy right now! I touched my lips. I can't believe I felt it! The spark. I've read in books about it but I didn't actually think I would feel it! Best day ever!