Chapter:5 just a dream

~~~~

I woke up and it a was all gone. It wasn't real, it was just a dream. The kiss,him,how he felt on me, it wasn't real, it was just a dream.

Then I realized what time it was and what happened yesterday only the only part I remember was when Bree failed that test. I found on the floor next to my bed, there was drool on my cheek. I groaned as I got up and got ready in a red plaid shirt, black jeans, white converse, a black beanie, and put on my cross necklace.

I sped out of the drive way and to school.
~~
When I got home I took a long shower just thinking about that dream and how real it felt. When I got out I checked my phone. their was 5 miss calls from a random number. Me being my curious self call them back.

"Hello?" his voice was raspy. but I've heard it somewhere but couldn't put my finger on it.

"Who is this?"I asked.

"Why should I tell you?" now he was really pissing me off.

"Because you called me dip shit!"

"Fine, this is Austin." I was
shocked it was Austin. AUSTIN.

"Why'd you call? and how the fuck did you get my number?"

"I have my ways and I wanted to know if you liked me?"

Did he just ask me that?
"No!" I lied

"Oh ok!" he said perky.

"Is that what you called for? really you could have just asked me in fucking person?"

"Yep, and if you want to go on a date with me?" I was about to burst into flames.

"Yeah sure" inside I was screaming at the top of my lungs YESSSSSS!!

"Ok pick you up at 7:30
tomorrow."

"Ok" the line hung up and I was dancing in my towel.