Chapter11

We arrived at the beach estate. It wasn't an estate but it looked like one. It was called a "beach house" but it was bigger than my house and my two neighbors houses combined!

"Our room is upstairs on the left. If you want to go look at it your welcome to. Here's the key." He said grabbing our bags.

"Our room?" I smirked and looked at him with my 'you thing your gonna get some' look.

"Yes, our room. It's big enough for the both of us." He smiled.

"Mmh ok." I said walking to the front door.

"Holy shit!" Was the only words that came out of my mouth

"Holy shit!" Was the only words that came out of my mouth. Austin came rushing inside.

"What?!? What happen???" He looked worried.

"Nothing it's just so big!" I said breath less as I looked around.

"That's what you'll saw about my-"

"Shit the fuck up!" I covered his mouth and slapped him.

I continued looking around the house admiring its elegant structure. Walking to the master bedroom I opened the door and grasped.

 Walking to the master bedroom I opened the door and grasped

"Holy fuck!" I said to myself.

This room was like 3 living rooms combined! Like wtf? How does this happen?

"Nice huh?" Austin whispered in my ear.

"It's beautiful." I turned to look at him and he smiled.

"It's all ours for the whole week." I bit my lip smiling up at him.

"You know you shouldn't do that!" He pulled my lip from my teeth.

"And why is that?" I did it again.

"Because it does things to me." He sucked in a breath.

"Then I should do it more often." I smirked.

"That's it!" He lunged at me but I was to fast! I ran out of the room and down the opposite hall.

"Come back here!" He started running after me.

"Come catch me!" I said laughing.

At the end of the hall there was an elevator. I pressed that button so fast it was like lightening. Austin was catching up and finally after what it seemed to be like hours the elevator doors opened and I jumped in pressing a random button. The elevator doors started to close right as Austin was 20 feet away and I pressed the close button repeatedly. They closed at the last second.

"I'm coming for you!" I heard him yell out side of the doors.

The elevator opened on a random floor and it seemed like the living room. I ran out and hid behind the couch and I heard Austin calling my name.

"Babe I know your down here! I heard you!" He walked to the living room and I was scared that he would find me. He walked into the kitchen and opening cabinets trying to find me. Finally he gave up and walked out of the living room/kitchen. I sneakily crawled to the elevator and pressed the button. It opened and right as I stood up I was tackled to the elevator floor.

"Gotcha! Your mine!" He laughed evilly.

"Damn it!" I yelled.

"Now I'm taking you upstairs to be my slave." He chuckles. But I look at him in horror.

"You have such a dirty mind." He chuckles taking me upstairs.