Chapter 8

It's been two weeks since Austin asked Rosie to prom. Prom is tonight.

"Girl! Your the one I want to want me!" Bree sang and she did my hair.

I was doing Autumn's make up and Bree curled my hair, it was hard considering she was dancing while doing my hair.

"Bree can you stop dancing! For one, your gonna burn me, and for two it's kinda hard to do Autumn's make up when your moving my head!" I growled.

"Sorry, but this is my jam so suck it!" She smirked.

"You just watch I'll get you and you will be sorry!"

"You won't do anything cause I have a very hot curling iron in my hand and I can 'accidentally' burn you" she smiled evilly.

After we all did eachothers make up and hair Bree pulled out her dress and shoes as did Autumn.

My dress is a turquoise dress with a jeweled sweet heart neckline, I got a diamond necklace, and diamond heeled shoes. Autumn did a half up and half down look for me, she braided the side for me and she curled it at the bottom.

Bree's dress is a white dress with a diamond waist line and diamond straps with a sweet heart neckline, I picked out a gold and diamond necklace for her and white lace shoes. I curled her hair to give it texture and pinned her hair up and put pearls in her hair.

Autumn's dress is a light baby pink dress with a sweet heart neckline and straps, she picked out a diamond necklace and diamond strappy heels. I curled her hair and pinned the sides together with a hair pin.

"Girls, Your dates are here!" My mom yelled from the stairs.

We all took deep breaths and walked down stairs. The minute I walked down stairs I was breathless because the way he looked at me was unable to describe.

~~~
Guys I'm sorry I didn't update for a while I was gonna update a while ago and my phone died and all my works deleted from what I was gonna post but I'll update today or tomorrow it will be my first his pov!! So excited!!