Introduction:

This story is my first hope you like it!!

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But before I get into all this let's rewind this to the first time I saw him. 7th grade first day of school I just moved here a year ago and changed schools for the 5th time so I had no friends.....yeah loser but then I saw him...his green eyes,his chocolate brown hair, the way he smiles. The best part he was in my class... His name was Austin. Through the year we talked but we weren't really close and in 7th grade I pretended I hated him so he didn't think I liked him, then 8th grade rolled around and I got contacts and changed a little, we were you could say "friends" we would talk and walk together and it was fun we would fight over what candy was our favorites and sure enough it was Jolly Ranchers the blue one. I really thought he liked me but he asked out Riley the girl I really hate and we really didn't talk anymore and now here I am in a junior still trying to get him to befriend me again but it really hurts. So let's fast forward to the good part. Hi I'm Rose and this is my story.

Hoped you liked my intro!! Thinking that I should put some new people in my chapters. Don't judge it's my 1st story. Sorry it so short but next one will be longer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song if the day: you and me by: lifehouse