CHAPTER THREE

I was all prepared. I knew what I had to do. I would go to cafes and place with Jordan and Ash, so that they thought I wasn't bothered much. And suprisingly, it worked. It was the most difficult task for me, pretending as if Neal didn't exist. It was almost 10 days until I decided it was the right time to go look for Neal.

I told Jordan and Ash that i had to go to NYC with my parents for 3 weeks. And so, I rented a van and a dolly and I knew I could pull this off. At midnight on Thursday, when Ashton's lights were turned off, I got my dolly and van out of the garage and in front of the house andgathered everything.

First-aid kit. Check.

Incognito clothes. Check.

Mini-Gun without bullets. Check.

Foundation and eyeshadow to camouflage. Check.

Pepper sprey. Check.

Fatigue backpack. Check.

5 flashlights. Check.

I was going to search everywhere in this damn town and beyond until I found my love. There were not many vehicles on the road, so it was a little easier for me to find places.

First, I went to Ansenjon towers, near the woods. That was the last place he'd been before he went missing' and I was pretty sure the cops had already checked out there. I took my bobby pin out of my top-knot and used the old jam and jiggle to unlock the lock of the towers.

It did open, but since it was a bank corperation, it had laser beams EVERYWHERE.

I managed to dodge the first batch of beams, and then I noticed the security camera's laser reflecting upon a mirror.

I got out as fast as I could, but kept my eyes open for any unusual room.

It was rather frightening, being all alone.

It would be nonsensical if I'd tell a stranger that my bae went missing, I got a text from him saying he was fine, then set out to search for him in a tower, with foundation and an eyeshadow pallette. Yes, the person would pretty much think i needed to go to rehab.

I kept inspecting the rubric of the rooms, when i came across one called ' theracknimoarelfed', which was a  pretty eerie name, but I just ignored it, as it was, obviously, some uncanny money room. I did, though, take pictures of bits and blurbs which I found sphinxlike and peculiar.

I was almost done with that section of the towers when I heard some footsteps. I froze there and turned my flashlight off. I entered the room closest to me, but the door shut emphatically. The sounds of the footsteps grew louder and louder, and my heart started to beat rapidly. I stood next to the door inside of the room and placed my hand on my beating heart, with an appalling look on my face. The door burst open. 

I removed the pepper spray from my fanny pack and sprayed it on the person.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD TILLY!" The guy said.

It was ASHTON. My best friend ASHTON. I sprayed PEPPER on my best friend's face. GREAT.