CHAPTER SEVEN

I was thinking about about fangirling, meeting my two favourite stars, but I thought it was not the time to do it because.............................

Andrew had been shot. By Jerischo. They were kidnapped yesterday, because Andrew punched him for mocking and trying to harass Emma. So Peter Parker.

He was shot, in the shoulder, and he was in deep, deep pain.

"Oh my god!" We all said unanimously, as Emma began to tear up.

"Oh my god Emma, it's alright he's gonna be okay!" I said, trying not to lament.

"You mind if I.." Neal sid, pointing at Andrew's injury.

"Sure" Andrew said, trying to slightly lift himself up.

"Okay, this isn't exactly a bullet, but it's like a similar, minuscle missile." Neal said, examining the bullet like a cute doctor

At this moment, I felt so luck to have my best friend and boyfriend right beside me, and both of them, alive.

"Kay, so this may sting a little, but you'll feel better in a while." Neal said.

Neal had taken a first-aid course in a university a few years back, and that was pretty much the only reason he had stayed alive.

As Neal worked on Andrew's injury and Ashton laid out a plan to get us outof here, I gave Emma a pep talk.

"Emma, I know exactly how you feel right now. Neal, he had been missing for over a year, and I almost killed myself for it. I had no idea where he was, if he was alive or dead, so I ended up coming here to find him, and I did, but I didn't know what to do. He was injured and bruised all over, but with Ashton's help, we did it, and he's much better now. So all we need to do is right now, is be confident and try to get the hell out of here.

Emma whimpered, but we managed to get her to her normal Gwen Stacy attitude.

"All done. You feeling better bro?" Neal asked.

Andrew lifted himself up, slightly rotating his shoulder and said, "Yeah man thank you so much."

"Got it!" Ashton said, as we all gathered beside him.

"Okay. So there's no way out of the doors, but we can get out by the window, as long as the alarm doesn't go off, which may alert Jerischo's people at the front of the building. So, all we need to do is get those old windows open, see how hight we are, and depending on that we try to get out."

We all exchanged looks.

"I'm fine with the idea." Neal and Andrew said unanimously, which led to all of us agreeing.

As Ashton, Emma and I tried to get the rusty window open, Andrew and Neal tried to make a sturdy rope with their tees.

We finally got the window open, when we heard a loud roar from the vent, which went something like this:-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT YOU COULDN'T DO ONE JOB?"

"Oh god! We have got to get out of here! That was Rory!"Neal squealed.

"Quick, we've got the rope ready, and we need to leave because he is probably gonna come this way!" Andrew said, in a hurried voice.

"Quick, Neal, you go first, and then Andrew, Emma, Tilly and then me. Hurry!"

We followed Ashton's instructions and got out, one by one and made it just in time before Rory barged into the room and screamed like an idiot.

"Quick, this way!" I said, pointing towards where I had parked the van.

We all ran till my van and I realised that the keys were in the car.

Emma took her hair out from the bobby pin, and used that to open the van.

We got in and drove to my place, while everyone else was arguing about where to go.

They were still arguing, when I parked the van in the garage and shouted, "GUYS. We're here."

"Oh, very well then." Emma said hesitantly.

Everyone got out of the van and we slowly reached my front door. I grabbed my keys and opened the door whilst saying, "Okay, so Rory may not know where I live, so we've got 15 minutes to take-

"Uhh... Tilly?" Ash said

"WHAT?" I enquired rudely, as I turned on the lights and turned around.

"Well, well, look who we have here. All of them in a group, and the men, the brave, brave men, giving me a threatening look, as all point their 'weapons' at me." Rory applauded sarcastically.

"Jim, this time if they get away, I shall release the hounds."

"Yes sir." Jim, one of Rory's sidekicks said, and began to lock EVERY possible escape route out of my house. "As for y'all, I have found a very special place for y'all." Rory exclaimed sarcstically." Neal and Andrew tried to punch Rory and another one of his sidekicks, but they were caught by the legs and thrown back. "Who are you, a Charlie's Angel?" Andrew asked Rory's sidekick, Gems, sarcastically in pain.

As Emma and I helped them up, Ashton told Rory,"You'll never be able to take us there." "Oh bruthah, I ain't gonna be taking you there unless Tilliane convinces their parents to stay away from Broxhamwood for atleast a week. So, I gotcha some super cool tickets to Paris for your parents!" Rory said, trying to sound like Snoop Dog.

"Oh never." I said.

"Oh, is that so?"

"I will never do anyhting for you. Not now, not ever."

"Oh honey-

"Stay away from her" Said Neal confidently.

"Oh, is the boyfriend going to come and save the day like always?" Rory said, faking a puppy dog face. "JIIIIIIIM!"

"Yessir?" Jim responded.

"Take the dudes to you-know-where."

"Don't you dare." I said, giving him an evil look.

"Nooooooooooo!" Squealed Emma, who was trying to get away from Gems' hands.

"Gems, take the Gwen to the van." "I'd like to talk to Tilliane, preferably alone." Rory said, giving me a creepy kidnapper face.