CHAPTER TEN

"You asspots! GET THEM!"
"But sir, y-"
"I'LL BE FINE JUST DO AS I SAY AND GET THEM BACK!" Shouted Rory aggressively, which made blood splatter out of his nose with ALOT more force.
Gems and Jim ran to get us.
None of us were really in the position to be able to run away or fight because Rory and his mains had injured us pretty badly.
We were trying to hide somewhere and the only place I could think of was the water closet in the basement.
I threw a few things from my bag in front and inside of the guest room, which was just in front of the basement door, to make sure Gems and Jim walk into the guest room, giving us enough time to hide.
I quickly lead everyone down the stairs in the basement and into the water closet.
It was a small space, hidden behind the staircase, so it couldn't be found very easily.
The plan worked. Gems and Jim checked the guest room for a really long time, so they gave us more than enough time to get inside the closet and sit down for five until we figured out what to do.
"I think we should get hold of our cellph-"
I quickly put my hands over Emma's before she could finish her sentence.
"They're here." I mouthed worriedly.
'You could've caught them!"
"Oh shut up okay I was helping Rory and then you came so YOU could've caught them"
As usual, Gems and Jim were fighting.
I thought to myself how funny it was that it had been only around 36 hours or something and I knew the personalities that these people had.
There was pin drop silence in the water closet, even though Gems and Jim were too dumb to find where we were.