CHAPTER FOUR

I turned on the light in the room we were in.

"I'm so, so, sorry Ash!" I said to Ashton, helping him up.

"It's okay Tilly, it's okay. I'm fine. But I need to know what the hell are you doing here."

"I-I-I needed to see my bank account."

"Yeah sure. Tilliane, you really think I am going to believe that you hijacked a bank at night to check your shares?" He said, rolling his eyes. "Did you think we didn't notice you being so cool about losing Neal?"

I cried out loud, "I HAVEN'T LOST HIM AND I NEVER WILL!"

I began to have a panic attack.

"Tilliane, you really need to keep it low and calm down!" Ashton told me, looking around and trying to cover my mouth as he heard some footsteps.

Ashton turned off the lights and carried me to a corner. I began to weep and my makeup ran down my face.

Ash turned to me and said tenderly, "Hon, it's okay. Your'e gonna be alright. I promise you." He hugged me an wiped out my tears.

Suddenly, we heard two people talking from outside the room.

"Revenge, my dear Watson.", The first voice said and there was a clink of two glasses.

The second person couldn't seem to speak and mumbed, "E-e-e-elemendry."

"Shut up creature!"

There was a loud thud like something crashing.

I got startled and screamed like a cat.

The voice began to grow louderas the door was thrown open.

I let out a sharp gasp and Ashton closed his eyes.

The person turned the lights on and started looking around as if he knew we were there.

It was RORY JERISCHO.