Last First Kiss

In an attempt to get Miles back after a prank Chapa takes things too far.

This story was heavily inspired by the Icarly episode, Ikiss because Chiles is my Seddie :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mika was at SWAG sitting in her seat happily watching funny cat videos when Miles burst in from the huge wooden doors locking it. Mika immediately got up to see what the rush was all about. "Is Chapa here?" He asked suspiciously looking around. "No, why?" Mika answered confused. Miles continued to look excited and frighten all at once, "I pranked her,".

Mika's eye widen, the dufus had done what? "You pranked Chapa?! what? are you tired of living?! Why would you prank Chapa out of all people?" Mika exclaimed, this is why she was the smart twin. "It was to get even! Last week she put butterflies in my locker knowing that I'm afraid of them. I couldn't look in there all week after that," Miles explained. "So what did you do-" Mika was asking until a loud bang came from the doors. "LET ME IN," They hear Chapa growl. "Call Ray," Miles panicked hiding behind Mika.

"LET ME IN NOW," Chapa shouted from the other side banging hard on the door. "LEAVE ME ALONE CHAPA, IT'S TIME TO CALL IT QUITS," Miles called back tightly holding Mika's shoulder. A loud grunt was heard before Chapa blew the door open and stormed in. She must have electrocuted the lock off. Not only did Chapa come in with rage but she was also handcuffed to none other than Bose. He looked terrified. When Chapa had come in Miles went to cover himself with his chair.

"YOU HANDCUFFED HER TO BOSE?" Mika gasped. Miles was now cowering under Chapa's stare.

"SHE PUT SCARY BUTTERFLIES IN MY LOCKER," He claimed.

"BOSE IS WAY WORSE THAN SCARY BUTTERFLIES," Chapa protested bringing her cuffed arm up and down moving Bose's arm along it.

Mika and Miles lifted their eyebrows and looked at Bose who then responded with, "My mom thinks I'm awesome!".

Chapa rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to Miles, "UNCUFF ME YOU DIPWOD". She was furious with him. "Just give her the key," Mika added. Miles moved further back trying to stay as far as possible from the unstable girl that was shooting daggers at him. " Only if she promises-" before Miles could finish, Chapa screamed in anger and started to throw herself at him causing Miles to frantically run around the doors to avoid getting disintegrated. Bose cried trying to keep up with Chapa's fit.

Mika also ran around the room trying to calm everybody down. Miles was so afraid for his life that when he stopped to try and teleport away he couldn't do it. It was then Chapa caught up to him, pinning him against the back door with a fist full of his shirt. "Where's the key?" She hissed. "It's in my pocket," Miles confessed. Chapa dropped his shirt and let Miles clumsily take the key out and uncuff her.

After they were free Bose ran to his chair crying, pushed the button on his seat, and launched himself from the room. "Great! like Bose's therapist doesn't have enough to deal with," Mika pointed out.

Chapa grabbed Miles's collar and yanked him. "Seriously? you put butterflies in my locker and I handcuffed you to Bose, now we're even," Miles begged. Mika stood in between them watching Chapa tightened her grip on his collar. "Yes! even! who wants tacos?" She desperately tried to defuse the situation. Chapa pulled Miles closer giving him the death glare. "Chapa don't play to get even, Chapa plays to win," She coldly emphasized then roughly let him go.

Miles fixed his collar nervously watching Chapa calmly walk to the door. "I'm gonna get you," she was saying. She turned around to face him walking backward, "Maybe not today...or even tomorrow...but I'm gonna get you," she warned, now facing the door. Miles started to feel jittery, "I'm not scared," His voice cracked. Yes, yes he was. Chapa casually turned back around and lifted an eyebrow smirking, "Really?". Miles swallowed a lump in his throat. Chapa grinned before opening the door and leaving.