CHAPTER 15 - WHAT IS BIAS? WHAT IS LOVE?

CHANYEOL'S POV

"So, have you thought about it?" Chen asked. 

"I don't know how I feel about her. But right now she was avoiding me. Do you think she's angry with me?"

"As if she's gonna get angry with you. You should talk with her."

"Chen..."

"Yes?"

"How would you know if you like someone?"

"Hahahaha... You're manning up, huh. We'll, let me answer you simply: That's when you're heart beats louder when she's near you, when you're happy when she's around, when you wanted to see her from time to time, when you wanted to hear her voice like it was a music to your ears, and when your jealous when some other guy hit on her." 

"Tssssk... I don't think I am the one who's in love, I think you're the one who's in love. You smiled so brightly talking about that, you were thinking of someone, right?"

Chen laughed and punched me on my biceps. We both joined the group who are laughing and talking in the dressing room. 

"This seems like a good day." I added. 

Kai opened his locker and everyone was astound.

"Wow? you got a gift?" Sehun exclaimed. 

"Oh! there's a letter, read it." Baekhyun add up.

"How was that possible, no ones allowed to let a fan enter here..." Lay asked.

"It would be possible, if it was not just an ordinary fan. She could be a worker her." Suho explained.  

"Yeah. Right! Kai must have a lot of lover around the staff and someone might have left this here." 

Everyone then teased Kai and everyone was suspicious. 

"Wow! look at that that is an expensive BRACELET!" 

"Wow! Kai your lover could be a princess."

"Let me read the letter." Kai opened the card that was attached to his gift. 

"Kai, I'm sorry for sneaking this gift here. I know I shouldn't do that but I wanted to cheer you on, please take care of yourself and be happy. I am your fan and you are my BIAS. Love- Your secret fan."

"What is BIAS?" I loudly asked. 

"That means your Favorite one." Suho explained. "In a group fans would have their own favorite idol among others and they called it BIAS."

"Favorite." I repeated and nodded my head. 

"Oh! Chanyeol why are you smiling mysteriously?"

"Stop it, Baekhyun! Who said I'm smiling." 

"Bias? That's unfair." Sehun said. 

"Yeah! that's why they called it like that!" Suho replied. 

And like a mystery game that all are up for, all of us started to look for a clue of who could be the mystery lover of Kai. 

"Shooting would start" Our manager started to call us and we started heading out to the shooting venue. 

Once we arrived there, All of the staff are busy. Camera's were everywhere. 

"Chanyeol? What are you looking for?"

"I'm not looking for anyone." I replied to Suho.

"We'll have to start. Please go this way." Ji Eun suddenly appeared.