8. Kelsey

Warnings: Mentions of Previous Drug Use

Nikki's POV

"Your wife?!" I yell, anger and confusion are making me shake.

I don't understand. Ryan's married? To a woman? Sure, I thought the way she talked about Kelsey was kind of weird, but I didn't expect her to be her wife.

Oh my God, I'm the other man. Why didn't she tell me? I wouldn't have been mad. I'm not homophobic or anything, but is she bi? Obviously she has to be if she wanted to fuck around with me, right? I thought we had something.

You thought wrong.

Tears pool in Ryan's eyes and she continues to look at Kelsey like she can't decide if she's dreaming or not.

"Yeah, I'm her wife. Who the fuck are you?" Kelsey walks up to us and she stands as tall as my chest, having to twist her neck to look up at me.

"I'm Nikki." I try to puff my chest out to show dominance, but it feels wrong doing that to a woman so I cower back down.

"Holy shit. You're Nikki Sixx, aren't you?"

Oh, great. I'm competing with a woman that actually likes me.

"Uh, yeah." I look at Ryan and her eyes are blank like she retreated back into her mind and only her shell is here.

"I'm Tommy!" Tommy squeaks behind me and I glare at him. He shrugs his shoulders and raises his hands in defense, backing away.

"Oh my God, baby, I didn't know you were here with Mötley Crüe!" Kelsey's hazel eyes shine with a perfect smile forming on her mouth.

Fuck, she's hot. How do I compete with that? You can't. She wraps her arms around Ryan and kisses her on the mouth, Ryan looking at her through crossed eyes in surprise. Jealousy takes over me and suddenly I don't want to be anywhere near her. I turn around and notice Vince has a boner.

"Fucking really?" I scoff at him and storm in the opposite direction.

I have to get the fuck out of here.

"Nikki, wait, please!" Ryan breaks away from Kelsey and runs after me. She grabs my hand to turn me around and I quickly take it from her and sneer, her tears now cascading down her cheeks.

"Just hold on, I promise this isn't what it looks like." She tries to defend herself.

"It looks like you're fucking married." Tears sting my own eyes, but I won't let them fall.

Getting clean has really fucked up my emotions. I would have never cried over a chick before. I cant look like a pussy in front of her.

Suck it up, Nikki. She's just like any other bitch you've met. She doesn't mean anything.

"Just, meet me at the beach after dinner. Please. Give me a chance to explain." She begs and I shake my head and turn to walk away, Tommy and Vince following me out the door. I hear Ryan sob behind me. Good.

"Holy shit, bro. She's fucking hot." Tommy doesn't understand social cues. If looks could kill, he would be dead.

"I wouldn't mind seeing them in bed. Shit, that'd be the hottest threesome I've ever had." Vince laughs and high fives Tommy.

"Fuck you guys." I turn around to go back to my room before the tears fall from my eyes.

I thought we had something. I thought we were the same. A small part of me thought we could actually be something when we get out of here. I'm so fucking stupid.