one

I have to go to Malfoy's room

shit

I walk back to my dorm after school ends and look in the mirror, throwing off my ropes. I don't need to get ready for this.

As I am about to leave the door I hear something smash against my window, confused, I walk over to it and open it up a tad. I see a small white envelope tied with a red tape on the window seal. I run my finger slowly across it, looking for a seem.

Where is it? I stand their frustrated, fluttering with the stupid envelope. It suddenly bursts open, making me jump.

It's, floating?

As I try to grab it from out of the air, it starts to talk?

"Brooke Huxley." It says, loud and sternly.

The two sides of the open envelope are moving back and forth to each other, making me even more confused.

"You have been invited to a date."

I'm sorry what?

"Meet at Honeydukes in Hogesmade."

"Uhm." I clear my throat, "What time?" My voice is filed with nervousness.

"7 o'clock your majesty." It replies, louder than the first time and suddenly crumbling up into a million pieces.

What the fuck just happened?

I swipe the small pieces of paper into my hands and walk out the door in a fluster, everyone was in their dorms so the moving staircase was pretty empty.

I walk up the stairs in a hurry, checking my watch and seeing that it's already 5:58pm. Crap. I cant be late to Malfoy's room.

I start running, trying to keep the paper in my hands and not trip at the same time.

I finally make it in front of the large Slytherin common room doors. I knock once and no ones answers.

Great

I knock again, this time sterner.

Nothing.

As I am about to knock for the third time, the large door swings open, leaving my hand floating in the air. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, seeing Blaise Zebani standing at the front greating me. He has a strange look on face, like he is trying to be nice but can't form a smile.

"What's in your hands?" He asks, his lips forming an evil grin.

"What are you doing? Where's Malfoy."

"Right this way." He says, leaning back and creating room to let me inside.

I hesitantly walk inside, the room limitedly is over whelming. The common room is a dungeon-like room with greenish lamps and chairs. This dungeon extends partway under the lake, giving the light in the room a green tinge. It has lots of low backed black and dark green button-tufted, leather sofas; skulls; and dark wood cupboards. I bring my eyes to a bright fire, lit in a beautiful cave like fireplace.