eight

That was the last I'd heard from Harry. It's probably around 3am and I haven't been able to sleep. I washed myself in the bath, shaved, and got ready for bed with the things provided on the bathroom counter. My body is still sore from being tied up for so long, I've just felt so uncomfortable this whole time.

"Morning sleepyhead!" Liv shouts as she storms into my room. It was still dark outside.

I slowly turn around to look at her jumping on my bed over to me. "Morning." My voice is all groggy.

She looks offended by my tone. "Well jeez don't be so excited to see me." She says smiling.

"Sorry." I chuckle. "I haven't gotten any sleep."

A frown forms on her face. "You don't deserve this."

I look down at the bed then back at her. "I know."

"But as much as you hate Harry, just remember, he isn't doing this by choice."

I feel a pit in my stomach as my eyebrows furrow. "What?"

She swallows. "I cant tell you exactly why, in fact, I'm not even supposed to tell you anything about it, but just know, he wouldn't do this if he didn't have to."

I decide to just leave it at that, any more questions and I'd probably end up with an answer I didn't want. "Okay."

She smiles at me and changes the topic. "I need to get you up! The bus arrives in 5 minutes silly!"

"Wait what? A bus?"

She nods her head. "A bus."

"Why are we getting on a bus?"

She roles her eyes playfully and cocks her head to the side before getting up off my bed and walking towards the door. "You do ask a lot of questions."

"Oh. I'm sorry." I apologize.

"It's okay babe." She smirks while walking out the door and into the hallway. "Be ready in 3 minutes!" She shouts down the hallway.

I sit back in the soft bed, rubbing my eyes and shaking my head to try and wake my self up. I slide the comforter off of my legs and place both feet on the hardwood floor.

What does she mean by it not being his choice?

I quickly rush over to the bathroom and pull out my toothbrush, I slab some toothpaste on it and walk over to the table where Liv had laid out some clothes.

I unfold what appears to be short jean shorts and a tank top. I don't even care at this point because it's probably a hundred degrees outside.

I continue to brush my teeth while I slide off my current clothes and put on the new ones. Once on, I check myself out in the mirror. The shorts are all the way up and revealing half my ass, the tank shows a small amount of cleavage. Great. Just great.

I scoff and walk over to the sink to spit out the tooth paste. I rinse my mouth and quickly run water over my face. Once dried off, I throw my hair in a high ponytail and put on some deodorant, as well as a random channel perfume I found in here.

I quickly walk out of the room and down the hallway, I make my way down the steps and see Niall sitting on the couch with a cigarette in his mouth. When he looks up at me a smirk raises on his face. He howls like a wolf at what I'm guessing is a compliment towards my outfit and it makes me let out a small chuckle.

"How are you feeling?" He asks as he gets up from the couch and slides his phone in his pocket.

"A little sore but better."