four

The hotel looked gloomy until we got to our room When the elevators opened, I immediately took in the beauty of the room. It was a large penthouse with 2 floors and 3 bedrooms. Each bedroom was hard wood flooring with a black bed in the middle and coffee tables at the end. The living room had a large gold couch behind a tv.

"Sweet!" Louis yells while jumping on the couch and throwing his stuff everywhere.

The rest of us just walk in observing the room.

"How long are we staying here for?" I hear Niall ask across the room to Liam.

"Three days."

Niall nods and walks over to the bar pulling out shots and placing them on the island. "Tequila or Vodka?" He asks me as I walk over to him.

"Neither. I don't drink remember."

"Don't be a buzz kill. Also, you had some in plane earlier remember?"

"That was a mistake"

He gives me puppy eyes and holds his hand out in a pray way to beg.

"Nope."

He forms his lips into a line and calls every one else over.

He takes off the vodka cap and pours the liquid into each shot glass while we all stand around the counter.

Once they are all finally filled up, everyone takes one except for me.

They all raise their glass. "To Ace!" They shout before clinging them together and drinking in one sip.

The toast makes me role my eyes. "Are we sharing a room?" I ask Liv.

"Yup!" She replies cheerfully while trying to keep the vodka down.

She grabs my arm and pulls me up the stairs, leaving the boys still in the kitchen to probably get drunk.

Once we enter the room, she sits me on the middle of  bed across from her.

"So...what's up?" She asks.

"Well...I've gotten kidnapped, almost killed, and drowned." I give a sarcastic smile. "How about you?"

"I'm doing great personally!" Her enthusiasm makes me chuckle.

"How'd you get involved in all...this." I ask.

"I killed the 6th member."

"Oh shit, really?"

"Yeah. I was in the exact same position as you a few years ago...got annoyed with a boy named Clyde who was trying to kill me."

"Well thank God, we don't need anymore people named Clyde walking around."

She laughs and grabs my hands. "You where so good on the plane eailer, also Oh my God, the fact that you got in a fight with Harry."

"I didn't mean to get in a fight with him, it was just self defense."

"Where'd you learn to kill."

"Self taught."

"Oh..." She trails off. "Which one do you think is cute?"

"Huh?"

"Oh wait are you gay?"

"No. no I'm not."

"Oh silly. I meant the guys out there."

"Yeah no I don't think I would necessarily have a crush on my kidnappers."

"Why? It's fun."

"Morals I guess."