Clear Your Foggy Mind

After the very awkward and silent car ride to Harmony's house we finally got there. Now it's time for me to start a long overdue explanation, Fuck me.

They now sat at the couch quietly waiting for Cole to say something.

"What happened between you and Elizabeth ?"

"Before I hired you Elizabeth worked the 39th floor, I'll save you the details but she was a vixen, she seduced me into doing many things, she even tried to convince me that what we had was love but it was all bullshit, she started getting angry because to me she was just someone I could call when I needed to relieve some stress but to her we were making love. I finally decided to end what was going on between us and fired her."

"Wow you asshole." of corse she would think that "Eric excuse yourself I'm gonna talk to Harmony." looking over at him he was glaring at me I just glared back finally he got up and left slamming the door of the house, we'll he's being childish (Song is: You're so beautiful by Terrance Howard.)

Now devoting all my attention to Harmony I see her staring at me like she's drinking me in, raising my eyebrow at her I expect her to blush but she mimics me, these are the reasons why I'm attracted to her this beautiful women.

"Before you patronize me to give you answers to all those questions running threw your mind' She gave me a weird look' oh don't look at me like that i see the gears in your head turning and turning."

"What answers do I need to give you ?." she seemed offended "Oh we'll you can start by telling me why you told Eric were you went ? I thought we had an agreement !." I was raising my voice at her I could tell this conversation was taking a turn for the worse

Snaking my hands on the arm rest of the sofa I yelled back " It's my life I can do whatever the hell I want, why the fuck do you care anyways !?." standing to his feet quickly Cole stomped towards me and grabbed my arm pressing his lips to mine.

Even though me and Eric are advanced in are relationship and my mind was yelling at me to stop, that this would haunt me forever It was impossible to stop my heart and bodies reaction to his touch to this man.

As soon as his lips touched mine I moaned out in longing and appreciation, my left arm rapped around his neck pulling him to me while me right arm slipped in his soft silky black hair, tugging at his locks

Grabbing my waist he walked me to the couch pushing me down beneath him while still holding are kiss, his hands were cupping my hips and in that moment all the sexual tension, the feelings he makes me feel the bubbling sexual sensation that pulled at the bottom of my belly every time I walked into his office after are first experience came back harder than ever.

" Cole-." "No stop speaking I haven't seen you in over six months, I haven't smelled your sweet intoxicating fragrance, touched your soft skin, heard your angel soft voice and your moans that gave me the biggest hard ons-."

"But-." "I know it was my fault but I had my reasons." with that he kissed me again, now we were grinding on each other I could feel his 12 inch+ hard on rubbing against me, his lips were making there way to my neck sucking and nipping after every swipe of his tongue.

He had me biting my lip in this heated bliss of a moment but suddenly everything came back to me. ERIC !

"Cole stop." I didn't sound very convincing because I moaned the words out "You know you don't want me too." he whispered in my ear lightly grazing his teeth over my ear, he was right a little part of me wanted him to stop cause it was wrong, what we felt was wrong. just lust

A bigger part of me wanted to just get this out of the way so we could finally quit whatever this so called 'connection' was.

"Cole I have things I need to tell you." I surprised myself when my voice came out broken yet strict I guess it surprised him to cause he stopped trying to get in my pants and grabbed my chin looking into my eyes.

"Tell me then." "We'll it would be better if we weren't this close." scrunching up his eyebrows he sat up pulling me with him regardless of my requests.

"Uhmm before I tell you I need you to promise not to hurt anybody." I said putting my palms on his chest, he had me straddling him "I can't promise you anything now tell me."

"Me and Eric are-." "You and Eric are what." he spat at me venomously, I could already tell this wasn't going to end we'll, so I'm gonna say this like ripping of a bandage, fast.

"Me and Eric are engaged." the look that crossed his face was deadly...