Eric

"Where's Harmony at brother ?." "Let's just say I uncovered some really bad stuff about her and saved your ass." my brother looked enraged at that "Why brother ?, why must you always find something wrong with a person ?, that's why your lonely." "Actually Eric I'm not lonely I just wanna make sure the people around me are stable." "Unbelievable." with that he slammed what I'm guessing was her dessert and he ran after her she really is a good actress.

"Hey Harmony wait up." I really didn't want Eric to see me cry but he caught up to me and tried to turn me around but I wouldn't budge "Hey, hey look at me." when I didn't look at him he backed me up to the brick building we were next to and pulled my chin up so id look right into his eyes.

"Aww galaxy ass what's wrong ?, what did my brother say ?." "N-nothing." I sobbed "Here let me take you to my place were you can talk to me and calm down in peace." I didn't respond so he just picked me up bridal style and walked us to his car which surprisingly was cloose.

When we arrived at Eric's house more like mansion it was all white stone and had gold designs along the top a big balcony on the second story you could see when you pull up, a fountain in the parking area you could see they had a pool all in all the house was extreme.

Picking me up again Eric walked me inside the house to what I'm guessing is his room, "Harmony I'm gonna let you nap are you comfortable ?." actually I wasn't "No." "Here you can ware my t-shirt." pulling a white t-shirt out of his walk rotating closet while I sat on his bed he walked over to me and began unbuckling my shoes while I took off my shirt, when I was undressed he looked at my body admiring me like if I was the monalisa painting.

My white underwear and bra were on display along with my white stockings although I could see the dirty thoughts behind his now darker eyes he refrained himself and put his t-shirt on me, he began walking out the door.

"Please stay." the words were out of my mouth before I could take them back, turning around he took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers, lord was he sculpted, he had a 6-pack and was very broad.

We were now under the covers of his bed, Im enjoying the feel of his warm skin on mine so much I soon dosed off into a very peaceful sleep.
----------------------------------------------

After a few shots at the bar to calm me down I was quiet tipsy and decided to head home.

Walking threw my house hallway I saw Eric's door open and decided to try something new, apologizing.

All thoughts of apologizing died down as soon as I entered his room, in his bed he was laying down basically naked and to my surprise Harmony was also in his bed but in his shirt, I didn't know being an ass towards her would drive her into the arms of my brother.

Getting angrier by the second off the sight and thought of Harmony and my brother I decided to cool off with some water.

Waking up I didn't recognize my surroundings then I saw Eric's sleeping body and I remembered everything suddenly making me really thirsty.

Getting out of the bed careful to not wake him I began trying to find my way to the kitchen

When I walked in the kitchen there was a man with his back to me, that back is too familiar so I knew it was Mr.Deckom.

While looking for a cup to have some water he finally became aware of my existence.

"What are you looking for Ms.Sky I don't have another brother you can launch yourself at in here." he slurred, fuck he's drunk and obviously more rude

"I never launched myself at anyone." as soon as those words left my mouth he grabbed my neck and lifted me up by the bottom of my thighs onto the counter looking me dead in the eye and yelling "Bullshit." god why was this turning me on.

"Mr.Deckom I don't know what you're talking about." I gasped out

"You're gonna tell me yesterday you weren't all up on me like a cheap whore and today loose your virginity to my brother after knowing him for a day.

Not less than a whisper away, I can smell the liquor off his breath and see the anger/ rage cloud his eyes...