Booty Call

My night consisted of holding Cole, his face was stil in between my neck and shoulder, his arms still around my waste, but his legs were intertwined with mine.

For some reason I felt safe, whole, complete like nothing could hurt me cause he was near it felt right.

Fluttering my eyes open the first thing I saw was black, nothing moving my face a little I realized I stayed with Harmony, my arms and legs were rapped around her like a cat clings to a branch, looking up she looked so young, peaceful even, for some reason it made me smile.

Opening my eyes I looked down at Cole and he was smiling "Goodmorning." maybe he remembered the call last night or something cause the smile was whipped of his face and he pulled back from me so quick like I had shocked him.

Finding his clothes in the ground he slipped it on, grabbed his phone and started heading towards the door.

Oh hell no I was not a booty call, "HEY!." turning towards me already out of my house standing on the porch, he looked mad that I stopped him "What ?." he replied his voice sounding harsh, what bitt his dick off ?.

"I'm not a fuck and duck Cole." i said my voice sounding just as harsh "I couldn't agree with you more because there wasn't any fucking." slamming my door he just left.
----------------------------------------------
Sitting at my desk I noticed how I haven't seen Cole around in a while, Taking the elevator downstairs I caught Kelly on the way there.

"Hey Harmony." "Hey Kelly, have you seen Cole around ?." looking at me weirdly she replied "Yeah you mean Mr.Deckom by the way if he catches you calling him by his first name he might fire you but anyways I haven't seen him." oh yeah I can only call him Cole when we're alone.

"Do you know what's wrong with him ?." "No I just know something tragic happened." oh dear god "Thank you see you later."

Siting at Panera's on my lunch brake I decided to call Eric, surprisingly he picked up after the 4th ring "Hello ?." "Hey Eric it's Harmony." "Oh yeah hey, what's up ?." "Is everything okay ?." "No I could actually use sone company right now can you meet me at my house." why dose he sound so sad ? "Yeah sure just send me the address.

Ping ! he hung up and that was my text alert which had the house number, leaving the food and getting in my car I decided I could maybe eat at his house.