Bump, sorry

I've been working on the 39th floor for 3 weeks and have not seen my boss ever is he like missing a leg ? cause I wouldn't matter right on que my phone rang from the secretary on floor 40 who's name was Abby and said I needed to deliver these papers that were gonna come out the printer to Mr.Deckoms office.

"Sr he are the papers you needed." when walked in Deckoms was facing the glass windows, his back was broad, muscles clinging to his black suit I could just imagine how his face would look, his hair was pitch black and I could just imagine my fingers running threw it...woah yeah definitely not missing any body parts hopefully, if you know which body parts I mean.

"So the grate Ms.Sky can't knock I'll remember that."

"Sorry I thought these papers needed to get to you fast my mistake."

"There's no room for mistakes here in my company." ouch

"I'll makes sure I don't screw up then sorry."

"Set the papers on my desk and you can see your way out." I set the papers on his desk and speed walked out
----------------------------------------------

I FINALLY get to leave hell, gathering my stuff I got in the elevator, walking outside the building I didn't notice that there was somebody coming my way who I so happened to bump into falling back I was expecting for my ass to be met with the concert but instead arms circled around my waist and I was met with these piercing grey eyes that had green and blue specks, this man had full heart shaped pink lips and a aftershave that made him look that much more delicious.

"I'm so sorry." I mumbled quickly removing myself from him, then he just walked off just like that !

I angrily got into my car and got home within 13 minutes. as soon as I my ass hit my bed I ripped my clothes off and slid my fingers between my sex, parting my folds and circling my clit 3 minutes later orgaseming to the image of these mesmerizing grey blue and green eyes.