Pore Eric & Kitchen Table

OH LORT THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 50.00k reads you guys are awesome and for that here's your update.

One quick thing I'm changing Coles person into Roman Reigns search him up he's slays everything so if you see me mention long black hair now he's why

Oh if you wanna listen to a good song while you read here's one

Persian rugs - Jaquees ❤️ I love his voice, anyways here you go beautifuls

Harmonys P.o.v

"Clear the table now" he was in no position to make orders but hearing the deadly base in his voice I knew that I was in no position to disobey .

I grabbed the first plate of food and set it on the counter with him pressed up behind me went I went to grab the second plate he grunted and flung everything of the table.

"You were taking to long" he smirked in only a matter of seconds he had my chest pinned down on the table while he ran his fingers from the base of my neck down my spine causing me to bite my lip from the tingles being left, then he stopped at the top of my jean shorts.

All of the sudden my head was pulled back he had my long black hair rapped around his left fist, pretty soon pain turned into sadistic pleasure, why couldn't Eric make me feel this way ?.

Leaning down his lips brushed against my ear again "You thought you could stand up to me and not get punished you are so very mistaken" I felt a sharp tingling pain cross my right ass cheek making me hiss but when I tried to turn my head around it came down again but harder this time though I felt it in my core making me moan.

"Cole" pushing his lower half into mine we groaned, he flipped me over grabbing both my hands in his left one above my head, his eyes looked into mine and he was smirking, his whole face expression told me he was up to no good.

"So was getting together with my brother some type of revenge to show me that you didn't need me or that you could get any man your little heart desired" while he said this he was running his pointer finger up and down from my chest to the top of my belly button making me squirm and shiver which seemed to please him.

"No Cole I dated Eric because I wasn't getting everything I needed from you, you're too dark, masteries and closed off, that's what attracted me to you but it also made us grow apart, Eric is the complete opposite of you he never lies to me and dose everything you do wrong, right."

"Exactly so like I said before you wanted someone who didn't challenge you, someone boring who you could read like an open book."

"Cole you're still not getting it, I want someone less dominant less complicated, less-" next thing you know his right hand was rapped around my neck.

"No Harmony you're not getting it everything you're explaining is everything I'm telling you in a sugar coated version, you don't need a boy like him you need a man like me"

That being said he crashed his sweet tasting lips against mine sparking back the fire that we can never seem to loose, I rapped my arms around his neck and arched my back up into him cause he was making me feel so good.

he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance but I wanted to tease him a little bitt I stuck my tongue seductivaly running up and down his lips, he groaned in frustration and caught my tongue with his lips sucking on it, I never thought in a million years that I would be swapping spit with mister big shot C.E.O .

"Gosh just kiss me already" I moaned out, I felt him smirk or smile against me but I couldn't tell because my eyes were closed in euphoria, he began pecking my lips repeatedly teasing me until I grabbed a fistful of his long black hair pressing his face closer to mine so he was forced to stop teasing me and just kiss me already.

I felt his tongue enter my mouth exploring every inch, are tongues started dancing with each other but that wasn't enough because I still felt the tingling down there.

"Cole I need more" I guess hearing those words fueled him because next thing I know my jean shorts being pulled past my thick thighs, down my ankles and off my legs.

I ripped his shirt off of him, gripping his upper back he had my face pressed against his collar bone while he was furiously rubbing my clit over my panties making me moan out loud.

Cole's P.o.v

My dick was painfully hard I've been pleasing her this whole time and gosh do I hope she returns the favor.

"Cole I need more" I knew we would be performing sexual activities, we always do.

Her words made my dick twitch so I decided pleasing her a little but more would make her do the same, it wasn't enough I needed to step it up a notch.

Pulling off her panties I got on my knees and started eating my extra moist meal, I guess she wasn't expecting that because she jumped in shock real quick and then started moaning like crazy pulling at my hair.

My tongue was making art in that pussy I was swirling it around making straight lines and coloring her life after a few seconds she started shaking then she came, I knew my brother hadn't touched this yet or else she would've been holding on longer, maybe my head games just strong.

When she was still coming I heard the door slam open and we both looked up quick as fuck to see who got here, although I already had a pretty good idea on who it was...