ugh please !

The things this man can do to my body, I ran to the kitchen cause I knew if he even touched me all thoughts of keeping my virginity and giving it to the right man would be out the window, and I know this man doesn't do commitment .

"Cole please, I mmmm." he groped my ass to keep me from saying what he knew would come.

"God you're so soft, Sky where's your room ?."

"Down the hall, hurry." grabbing me by my thighs I rapped my legs around his waste while he ran down the hall.

Opening my room door he threw me on the bed got on top of me and ran his index finger up and down my body, igniting something in me I felt like I had been thrown in pit of fire.

Pushing him off me he sat down and I straddled him licking and sucking his neck giving him a love bite that would Probably be there for a long time, biting his Adam's apple lightly I sucked on it so it would go into my mouth, when he groaned I could feel it and it would shoot straight threw my body down to my sex.

Pining me onto the bed he licked from my shoulder to my navel were he sucked causing me to arch my back, I was gonna die from euphoria.

"Cole please I need you." I did need him so much that I had to close my legs to get some sort of relief down there Cole noticing this scolded at me "Not happening." pulling apart my legs he pinned then down by looping his hands under them, he was running his noose over the apex of my thighs driving me crazy, couldn't he just please me already ?, why was he tortureing me ?.

Bringing my mouth to her soaked core she screamed out in pleasure, rolling my tongue around and around, up and down her clit, the sweet soft bud become erect while she was pulling on my hair.

"Cole I need more." her wishes are my commands but only hers, I'm the only one that can fulfill them, sticking a finger inside her warm tight sex, we both took in a breathe, me because I was imaging it being my 12 inch length plunged inside her cave and her from pleasure.

I was twitching and writhing with need and hunger for him, why couldn't he understand that I needed a release from the build up that he's causing it felt like there was fireworks just sitting at the bottom of my stomach waiting to be set in the sky.

Giving her what she wanted I stuck my tongue in her moist hole hearing her scream in pleasure was enough to make me loose all sense of control, I began licking harshly sucking on her bud then plunging my tongue back in her.

She began shaking and tightening around me and my tongue I knew her orgasm was near, imagine my surprise when liquid shoots out of her like when a human pees but it looked more like juice coming out of a lemon, uhhh I knew what this was and was gonna use it to my advantage, smiling up at her embarrassed face I began the real torture.

While she was still squirting I applied my mouth back to her core, making her scream the loudest she had all night and riding out her orgasm she tugged at my hair super hard but I found the sensation of it marvelous "You tastes delicious Sky." "Ahh I feel like a whinny bitch in heat but I need you inside m- ".

She was cut off by my phone ringing, at first we kept making out ignoring it but once the person kept calling and calling I knew it was important.