Siblings working together

"What?" Seokkyung yells. 

Seokhoon quickly gestures Seokkyung to calm down. 

"Keep quiet." Seokhoon immediately quiets his sister down. 

"I hate her. Even until now. I hate that bitch. And why must you help to find Bae Rona!!!" 

"Have you forgotten what I said last time? We must not trust Father ever again! You never know when we will be disposed of!!" Seokhoon said, worriedly. 

But he was almost sure that his sister will not betray him. They only have each other to support. 

Seeing Seokkyung a little calmer, Seokhoon brings Seokkyung out to the seaside. 

At this point in time, not even Hera Palace is safe for them. 

--

Arriving at the seaside, the siblings got off Seokhoon's motorcycle. 

Seokkyung takes off her helmet and throws it aside, she sits down on the grass, impatiently. 

Seokhoon takes off his helmet and gently picks up his sister's helmet, puts them on his motorcycle, and sits next to Seokkyung. 

They stare at the sky, the wind gently blows. Seokkyung closes her eyes to feel the wind brush through her hair. The freedom she wanted so badly. Will it come soon? 

Her heart actually still contemplates. She isn't worried about life after they pulled their father down the pyramid, but she is scared of what if they fail. His brother and herself could lose their life because of it. 

Seokhoon looks at his sister, he knew she was worried. As twins, they are connected by heart and mind. "We have a plan." 

"What plan?" Seokkyung speaks, her eyes remain closed. 

"We will lure him to think he has succeeded. Oh Yoon Hee Ahjuma and her partner has done the most for us. We only have one thing to do." 

"What?" 

"Perform as representatives at our graduation." 

"What? " Seokkyung opens her eyes, quite shocked at her brother's crazy comments. "Now that Rona is gone, Cheong So Jin will definitely put Ha Eunbyeol on as representative! You know that crazy mother-daughter duo." 

"She will not. Father currently has our stepmother under control. He has already used his resources to devour her company step by step." 

"How did you know?" 

"You think I haven't build my own connections during our time abroad when Mother died?" Seokkyung speaks promisingly, "we also have the support from Yoon Hee Ahjuma, we will get through this together." 

"But why be the representatives?" 

"All Father wanted in us was fame, dignity, family crest, our loyalty. As long as become the shining stars of the school even until our graduation, he will be sure that he is winning." Seokhoon looks at the sea, reassuring his sister that their job is ever so simple. 

Seokkyung still feels a little worried. 

The affirmation came when Seokhoon said, " Father will announce his full control over Chungha Group that day. His ultimate success. His proud moment." Seokhoon smirks. "And our victory moment as we break free from his chains." 

Seokkyung knew it was time. It was finally time. 

"I will work hard," Seokkyung, strongly, "I will win this spot for both of us, brother."