Recording

"Clark is coming to Korea?" Sojin stands from her chair, overjoyed. 

"Yes. He is visiting Korea for two weeks and I have already sent in our invitation for his guest judging for our auditions this weekend, President." Sojin's secretary answered. "He replied yes." 

"Great job." Sojin smiled proudly. "It will be an honour to have Clark's verification for Eunbyeol's resident singer spot." She smirked. 

She looks afar, as her plan is going perfect. 

"How is the audition going?" 

"The preparations are done. On the day, you just need to pick the cold silver ball in the box and hold it in your hands for a while before bringing it out." 

"It's the song Eunbyeol practised?" 

"Yes." 

"Perfect. Everything is going to be perfect." 

"Rona?" 

Rona was spacing out at the lecture hall, as Jenny sits next to her. 

"Huh?" Rona regains her soul and looks towards Jenny. 

"What are you thinking?" Jenny giggles. 

Rona didn't smile back, she seems really tired. 

"Ah...just...nothing." 

"Audition?" 

"No..." 

"Ya... it must be. Wae? You don't need to stress yourself out! You've always been the ace of the class, knows every single song, and have just been trying your very best! Just let yourself go, do your best! Ignore those expectations!" Jenny pats Rona's shoulders. 

Just then Seokhoon and Wonjoon enter with coffees in their hands. 

"Jagiya," Seokhoon called. 

Rona looked up to find Seokhoon walking to her with a cup of warm coffee. 

"Warm cappuccino." He smiles as he placed the cup before Rona, sitting beside her. Brushing her hair as she sips on her coffee. Rona regains her energy. 

"Are you okay?" Seokhoon asked. 

Rona smiled. "All better, now that you are here." 

She left a line of the foam along on the top of her lips and it left Seokhoon laughing at her silly girlfriend. 

He would have leaned in to kiss her, but oh well, they are in class. 

He took a piece of tissue and wiped the foam off her lips gently. 

"Silly." He smiles. 

Rona giggles. 

Rona felt much relieved when she's with Seokhoon. 

"Jenny boo, I got you chocolate!" Wonjoon brings the warm chocolate before Jenny. 

"Wah! Thank you, baby!" Jenny pinches Wonjoon's cheeks. 

As Jenny tries the chocolate, a person shadows over them. 

Wonjoon and Jenny look up to find, Minhyuk looking at them. 

"Lee Minhyuk? What are you even doing? Go away!" Jenny pouts and turns to ignore him, facing Wonjoon lovingly. Minhyuk rolled his eyes. 

"Jenny-ssi. Can we chat? I have something to tell you," Minhyuk asked. Jenny turns to Minhyuk, questioning his random request to chat. Wonjoon shields Jenny, cautiously.