Congratulations

"Exams done!!!" Rona stretches as she walks out of the exam zones with the girls. They gave each other a big hug. 

"Great job, girls!" Euna spoke. 

A few days later they will have their graduation and Rona's one year retake of her last high school year completes. 

The girls separated their ways to celebrate with their parents respectively. 

Rona exited the examination area, surprised to find someone she had on her mind. 

"Seokhoon." Rona smiles as she runs over to his side. 

Seokhoon gently pats Rona's head. 

"How's the exam?" Seokhoon asks as he held onto Rona's hand. 

Rona held one of her hands with Seokhoon's hand and another onto Seokhoon's arm, as they walk slowly away from the location. 

"It was a piece of cake." Rona smiled. 

Seokhoon laughed. "So confident of yourself?" 

"Of course," Rona replied with a wink. 

Seokhoon tapped onto Rona's nose, teasing her. "Okay, smarty pants." 

Rona snuggled a little closer to Seokhoon. Now, they could finally stay close to each other. 

As they walk, Rona realised they were walking towards somewhere she's not familiar with. 

"Where are we going?" Rona asked. 

"Just somewhere," Seokhoon spoke as he kept on leading Rona to the grasslands. 

The exam location was still in the countryside, but it had a good view of huge green pastures. A few little cottages sit on the green pastures. 

Seokhoon and Rona walk to a small path that leads up to a brick-build cottage. The cottage had flowers surrounding the area, and a little miniature fountain at the entrance. 

"What is this place?" Rona found it a little surprising to find such a European looking cottage in Korea's countryside. 

"Your surprise," Seokhoon smiled as he whispers into Rona's ears. 

Rona looked at Seokhoon, did not believe what she sees. 

Seokhoon gestures to Rona to push the wooden door to the cottage. 

The wooden door was made of maple wood, and from inside, a sweet scent flew from the cracks of the doors and windows. 

Rona pushes in. 

Scents of Elderflower flew from within, candles were lit. 

The room had a fireplace heated, and was decorated with little wildflowers. The decorations were all plain wood but were very cosy and comfortable. A small beige sofa sits near the fireplace with pink fluffy covers over it. The wooden dining table had delicious dishes made ready to eat.  

"Holy, what is this!" Rona squealed a little with excitement. She had never seen such cosy cottages before. "What is all this?" She looks to Seokhoon who looked very proud of his arrangements. 

"Congratulations to you on completing your goals, and congratulations to me, for having you back with me again, safe in my arms." Seokhoon smiled at Rona, as he held his arms out. 

Rona was so touched and ran into Seokhoon's arms. 

"Why spend all this time and money on this!" Rona asked. She didn't want Seokhoon to waste all his earnings on pleasing her, or giving her surprises. She only needed him by her side, and that was all she ever needed in the future.