Annyeong, Eunbyeol

"I'm heading off," Seokkyung pack her things as she gets off the van. They dropped Seokkyung off at her art school before heading to the university. "I have a half-day off so I'll meet you guys later for lunch!"

Seokhoon, Rona and Jenny nodded and waved goodbye.

As they arrived at the university, Wonjoon had already been waiting for them. Seokhoon lets the ladies off before closing the door behind him.

"Annyeong Wonjoon!" Jenny greets Wonjoon.

Rona and Seokhoon couldn't help but smile at Wonjoon's shyness when Jenny calls at him.

Rona and Jenny crossed their arms and entered the school.

"Hey man." Seokhoon pats on Wonjoon's shoulder, as they trail behind the girls. "When are you going to confess?"

Wonjoon sighed. "I am working on it."

Seokhoon laughed. "Yeah I know, it's hard. You're not like having a girl like you already." Seokhoon smiled, indicating that he and Rona didn't need the confessing part to already know they love each other.

Wonjoon rolled his eyes.

"Thanks, man, thanks a lot."

Seokhoon smiled.

"Hey Wonjoon, the fair is this afternoon, did you bring everything?" Rona suddenly turned to the boys behind.

"Yup Mam!" Wonjoon saluted. "I have already set things up at our spot and stored the equipment. We can get them later this afternoon."

Rona smiled and pat Wonjoon's shoulder. "Great job." She giggled.

Wonjoon is like the personal assistant of the three of them and yet this big muscular guy has no intention to rebel.

Jenny laughed too. But she questioned. "What fair do you guys have?"

"It's a music festival, performances, showcase, talks from the music department. We are having an exchange with the students above us and the year 1 students."

"Oh wow! Can I come?" Jenny asked.

"Of course you can!" Wonjoon smiled. "We need all the help we need."

Jenny pouted and hit Wonjoon on the shoulder. "YA WONJOON."

Rona and Seokhoon smiled.

"Sure, Jenny you can come. We are performing but we also need to care for music creating booth, so it's going to be a little tough, depending on this weather." Seokhoon reminded.

The sun was bright and the weather is getting a little heated up.

"It's okay. As long I can stay with Rona." Jenny smiled.

Wonjoon and Seokhoon exchanged looks and was literally showing that he was ecstatic that Jenny could be there. Seokhoon returned Wonjoon with looks of "don't need to thank me." They both laughed.

"Welcome to Seoul University Annual Music Festival! Please welcome to join us for live performances or come around at the booths to meet our talented individuals!" The sound system broadcasted.

At the booth, Rona and Wonjoon were setting up, Jenny was helping them lay out the table.

Seokhoon and Seokkyung came in with bags of food.

"Annyeong friends, food and drinks have arrived." Seokkyung happily handed them the food.

Wonjoon and Jenny helped accepted the food and put them on the table behind them.