We will stand against the current together

Rona took a good wash up. She still felt a little dizzy from the wounds, or maybe the meds the doctor gave her at the hospital. But she still smiled to herself. 

"Rona, good job. You've won. You've finally done it with all your hard work." 

She gives herself a thumbs up on her mirror and heads out to her bedroom. 

To her surprise, Seokhoon had already been waiting for her. 

The room was set up with the perfect dinner. 

Couldn't say it was perfect as if it was a 5-star Michelin restaurant type. 

But it was perfect because Rona was with Seokhoon. 

She was with the one she loves. 

"Do you like it?" Seokhoon smiles. 

He had a full set of Korean meals placed before Rona, delicately organised. 

"I love it." Rona smiles and jumps into Seokhoon's embrace. 

The room was dimly lit with candles. Seokhoon wanted some 'atmosphere', so it felt like dating at least, thought they were home. 

He played some soft piano music on the speaker. 

Seokhoon twirls Rona around as they look sweetly in each other's eyes. 

"Seokhoon-ah." Rona spoke. 

"What?" 

"Thank you for protecting me today." 

"Silly I will always protect you." Seokhoon puts Rona down and embraces her. He didn't want Rona to see the slightly rolling tears in his eyes. "I don't ever want to lose you again, Rona." 

"I know. I will not allow myself that too." Rona smiles as she resides herself in Seokhoon's warm embrace. 

"Sorry, this is all we have for our little date. Promise we will have a bigger one." Seokhoon looked at Rona and cupped her cute face. 

Rona giggled. "I love this already." 

She sat down on the floor and started trying the abalone congee. 

"This is so good!" She scoops a spoonful and gently blows it to cool it down before handing it over to Seokhoon, "try it." 

Seokhoon tries the congee and nods aggressively like a silly puppy, agreeing with the delicious dish. 

They tasted every dish and had a joyous meal. 

"At least I can end this crazy day with a full meal." Rona happy pats her stomach as she leans her back on the side of her bed. 

Seokhoon moves next to Rona. He too leaned on the side of Rona's bed. 

The two just exchanged silly looks and pat their bellies, hearing the reflecting sounds from the pats. 

They laid their heads on the edge of the bedside, looking up at the ceiling. 

Rona suddenly got up and went to switch on a light at her bedside. It was a starlight lamp. 

Instantly the ceiling was filled with stars. 

"Now this is the perfect mood." Rona sat back down and laid her head on Seokhoon's shoulder's, looking up at the little glistening stars on the ceilings.