I love you, Dear....

A/N: Hey bestiez :D Ty for all the love on the last chapter I'm glad you liked it. Anyways get ready to cry to Joseph's backstory again (well I hope you do or I haven't done a good job) :) Enjoy reading <333

—————————————————————————————————————

Joseph's POV: 

It's been exactly a year since me and Aesop have been meeting up in the camera world and we have grown even better friends. So, seeing as today is our 1 year anniversary of being friends I decided to plan something a little different. 

Aesop's last match had just ended and so I went into the camera world and travelled through the manor to find his room.  I made sure to knock on his door and waited for him to let me in.

"Hello Dear!" I picked him up and spun around, dancing with him.

"Woah, why are you so happy all of a sudden." Aesop smiled at me before i put him back down onto the floor.

"Today is our 1 year anniversary of being friends Darling." I smiled, brushing a strand of hair behind his ear.

"It's really been that long huh..." Aesop mumbled

"What's wrong Dear." I asked, crouching down a little to his height.

"No it's nothing really, just that it's going to take longer to get out of this manor than I thought." 

"Come now Aesop, don't worry, time will fly by and we will be out of here in no time." 

"yeah your right..." Aesop looked back up at me and smiled. "Shall we get going then?"

"We shall." I smiled and linked arms with Aesop as we skipped through the camera portal.

When we opened our eyes again we where in a beautiful lamp lit garden, with a fountain in the centre, just as I had planned it. 

"Do you like it Dear?" I asked Aesop, smiling

"Oh Joseph, it's beautiful, where do you find these places" Aesop danced around the garden and admired all the flours and decorations. 

I sat down on a bench and prepared some food, while Aesop admired the Garden. 

"All these places are photos of places I've been to with Clau- nevermind....."

We ate and drank and spoke to each other for while, until the sky became darker. Aesop looked even prettier in the dark, his hair shone like silver and his eyes sparkled like stars. I couldn't stop staring at him, he just filled me with so much happiness. Just like Claude did..... Sometimes I feel like I'm only being friends with Aesop to hang onto Claude for longer and it makes feel like a horrible person.... 

I walked over to a record player in the corner of the garden and turned it on "May I have this dance m'lady." 

Bowing and reaching out my hand to Aesop he jumped up and took my hand in his "I'd be delighted."

I pulled Aesop close to me, holding onto one of his hands and then placing my other hand on his hip. 

"I must warn you though I'm not very good at dancing..." Aesop laughed 

"There's no need to be Dear." I smiled at him and lifted him up slightly, just so his feet couldn't touch the floor, and began to dance around in circles with him.

I felt so happy with him, he made me feel whole again... 

We danced together for several songs and Aesop never looked away from my eyes once. I wanted to dance with him forever and ever, never looking away from him once.