Tears in heaven (3)

Days has passed and the scheduled date of Mina's operation has come. Mina was prepared to go for the theater as she wait for chaeyong's arrival.

She was patiently waiting and wondering why chaeyong is not yet there at her room,chaeng promised her to be early today to support Mina but her girlfriend is nowhere to be found.  She tried calling her girlfriend several times but her phone is off. Mina became worried as her heart beats so fast. She thought alot of things on her mind already. As the nurse enters her room signalling she is about to go, she received the news that would break her heart forever..

Chaeyong had a car accident while on the way to see her and she was gone. Just like that chaeyong was gone, the love of her life, the one who save her from her mess, the only one person who trully showed her the true meaning of love was taken away from her.  Mina couldnt believe in what she is hearing as she cried so hard,while she is being wheeled to the theater. She cant stop her operation as this is what chaeyong wants, for her to live.

Mina just thought, just yesterday they were happy,so happy that everything seems fine for the both of them. But today, everything is gone. Her chaeyong is gone, and she.. she will be operated..she doesnt understand it anyMore.

Mina proceeded with the operation even if she is broken,she dont care anymore of what the future brings to her. As she was put to sleep, she heard only the machine sounds beeping, when she open her eyes, she saw clouds, never ending clouds, and there chaeyong was standing, Mina was crying her hearg out,

"Chaeyong your here, why did you leave me? I love you please dont leave"

"I never left you mina, im always here in your heart, did you remember? We will fight this together, i love you mina remember that"

And with that, all was heard was nothing.
"Doctor her blood pressure is dropping!,push more epinephrine"

"Doctor still the same, we need to close her now,she wont survive this,"

And that the sound of the continous flat line was heard.

"Time of death, 1230pm. I will inform the relatives"

Mina didnt survive the operation, she's also gone as chaeyong was gone the same day.
Both bodies were buried at the same place as there parents request...

" mina, your here..why did you follow me?"

" because i love you chaeng, wherever you will rest, i will rest. And wherever you will be buried, i will be buried. Because were in this together. " mina said as she was crying while
Hugging chaeng..

" i love you too mina, lets go..theyre waiting for us"..

Although Michaeng didnt survive their lives at land, their souls were at peace at heaven..