My guardian angel

Do you believe in angels? They say  each person has their own guardian angel who watch them 24/7 without fail. What would you do if you meet yours and fall in love with her?

Present time...

Chaeyong is warm and loving person, she is a believer of love and that love last forever. Everyday she would write in her diary about her prayers to God that hopefully someday, she would meet her the ONE.

Every night, she would think about the lucky girl she would dream of,  perhaps maybe because she needs to be love and feel love. Chaeyong is living alone at her apartment, she doesnt have a family anymore as her parents died a long time ago. Luckily she grew up to a foster family that were kind enough to let her finish school but afterwards allowed her to settle on her own. Her life is sad and although she is a loving kind, still her sadness can be seen. That is why maybe the reason why she longs to meet her partner.

One day, chaeyong went home really tired from work, she did  her usual routine when she finally doze off to sleep. She woke up around early dawn without any reason and she was shocked to see a beautiful lady sitting at her computer table. Chaeyong immediately sits up and shouted fearfully..

"Who are you?! What are you doing here? How did you get in?"
She was about to stand up to fight the beautiful
Lady but she felt dizzy and just stayed sitting on her bed. She furiously look at the eyes of the beautiful lady and how she was mesmerized with the looks of her.

"Chaeyong, relax, im Mina your guardian angel, i always watch you sleep." Mina said calmly and smiling at chaeyong.

Chaeyong rub her eyes for maybe this is just a dream, but it isn't.

"Your what????? An angel?? Are you kidding me! How did you even know my name? Get out! Or im gonna call the police!"

"Hahahaha, chaeyong relax, im really an angel, your guardian angel specifically, please believe me. See, i know your secrets! You want me, your waiting for the one person who will love you, you always write in your diary every night and your a believer of love"  mina continues..

Chaeyong's mouth was kept open as the lady was telling the truth..

"A-re you r-really an angel? Or a-re you uhmm a ghost?" Chaeng said nervously..

" a ghost? Do i look like a ghost to you? Hahaha i told you im your angel and im here for you"

"Uhmm what do you want from me.."

"Im here to watch you thats it,keep you company haha"

Keep me company? Watch me? Is this girl crazy? Chaeng thought to herself. What should i do? She mumbles to herself which Mina clearly heard.

"First of all chaeyong,im not crazy and you dont have to do anything for im here and i will not hurt you" mina said

Chaeng was surprised on how she knew what she was debating to herself..

"How did you hear what im telling,?"

" i can hear your heart chaeng..im your angel
I told you"

Chaeng still couldnt believe what is happenning but her curiousity wont stop her..

"So uhmm if your really an angel.. whats your name?"

"Im really an angel..and my name is mina. Nice to finally meet you.." mina said smiling and sits closer to chaeyong