My guardian angel (2)

After hours of having the staring contest to her angel mina, chaeyong finally give up and let sleep swallow her. Mina on the otherhand stayed at chaeyong's side and watch the cub peacefully sleep.

" hmmm this cub is so sweet when she sleeps, why is she not believing me when i told her im
Her angel? She ask for me right?" Mina mumbles to herself as she caressed chaeyongs cheeks.

After 4 hours, chaeyong woke up and she stares at her ceiling,remembering the scenario happened early morning today. She shifted her gaze on her right and there she saw Mina, Mina peacefully sleeping on the chair. Chaeyong was so surprised to see Mina and she finally realize the fact that what happened was not a dream but a reality!

She came close to Mina and tries to hold her and tap her shoulder,thinking about how Mina would feel like or if she is really there physically.

She was at Mina's side and was about to tap
Her shoulder when Mina spoke still eyes closed.

"You should have called me you know, i would have get closer to you and be there to your side instead of trying to wake me" Mina said as she slowly opened her eyes, which earn a surprise reaction from the cub.

"Holy cow! You surprised me! How did you know im near and about to wake you?"

"Chaeyong, i told you,i can hear your heart. Besides im not sleeping, i just took a rest while you sleep?" Mina said smiling to the cub.

"You didnt left?"

"Why would I? I told you im gonna stay and be there for you hehe, so common do you want to eat? I can prepare for you."

"U-uhmm its okay..i can manage."
" chaeyong please  dont be afraid to me and let me help you okay? Mina said as she went closer to chaeyong and side hug her.

Chaeng finally was able to feel Mina by the side hug and she feels so warm, she is real
In the flesh. She smells fragrant, chaeng couldnt describe her scent,but it is a scent that would make you look for it everytime. Mina's eyes are so beautiful that it can mesmerized you in an instant..

Mina look at chaeyong..

"I can hear you chaeng you know that right? I know im beautiful hehe"

"Gosh so confident.."

"And why is that? Am i not correct chaeyong? You like me right and you fine me beautiful."

"Goodness! Yah lets eat "

Chaeng just shakes her head as she knew mina would hear what her heart said. As both went into the kitchen to prepare some food.
Chaeng prepares them some food and offer some to Mina. Mina gladly took some of the food that the cub gave her.

"Wow so yummy!!! Haha, it feels so good! Can i have some more? " mina ask..

"Ahmm its just a simple pancake Mina hahaha how come it would be so good? Haha here take mine." Chaeng gladly gave her share as she was so surprise how can an ordinary pancake would make her angel so happy.

" hahahaha of course it's yummy!, this is the first time im gonna eat a normal food again since i became an angel" Mina said as she eats.

Chaeyong looks at the beautiful angel beside her eating,and she cannot help but to ask, how can a beautiful lady like her becomes an angel as she is. Her curiousity again wont stop as she ask..

"Ahmm Mina? Can i ask you a question?"

"Yeah go ahead.." mina smiles back as she was busy eating her food.

"Ahmm how did you become an angel? Were you once like me?"

Mina stops eating and looks at chaeng warmly.
" father god told me, i become an angel since i was a baby, then i grew up as an angel and was assigned to you haha. Then at first, you know you cant see me right? But i can see you, in fact im always here by your side. Then one time, father God ask me if i want to be a flesh to personally watch you and i said yes in an instant! Haha so here I am! Hehe" she said.