swan-loceit

sorry y'all was tired for some time but I'm back. I'm also gonna make this one a little different because I want to have an aromantic main character to relate to.

3rd pov 

janus was done with his roommates treating him like he can't speak the truth or that his lies are so stupid that he might as well be silent for the rest of his life. janus walks through the front door stopping to feel the hot florida sun before making his way to a wooded area. he walks more into the forest until he stops at a lake. he rolls up his sleeves on his pants and shirt after taking off his cloak, hat, and gloves. his snake characteristics started to show he had to hide it from his other roommates to not freak them out. he sees some swans in the lake, knowing that swans can be ruthless he keeps his distance. quietly sitting on a dead tree that has been knocked over, janus had so many thoughts that he wanted to scream.

Janus pov 

I could feel everything it was becoming annoying, my body wanted to move whether it was running away or standing, I don't know but I stayed seated. I look over to the swans seeing them just living was nice but I was envious of there happiness. getting up from the log I walked to cool off but it didn't work, I tried running, then jumping, and many different things. I was tired plus it was dusk there is no way I'm going back to that house feeling the emotions that made me leave.

a couple of swans would look over at what I was doing. one swan in particular was staring at me I named him mcspecs just because every time I look over at the swans he looks straight at me and I imagine the swan with glasses. my emotions and thoughts took over then I started singing my mouth was moving on its own the words flying out were the pain and hurt I felt over the years from my parents, my roommates, and myself. I slump down to the ground with tears that were on the verge of spilling. soon I feel a hand on my back. the tears come down faster I curl up into a ball expecting the worse. when I hear a very gentle voice come from behind me.

"to you wish to stay here or will you follow me"

I look up to see a shirtless man with dark brown hair that shines in the moonlight but when I wipe the tears from my eyes, I can make out the outline of a cape? I think but its to dark outside to tell. he was bear foot which was weird but I've seen weirder. I get up before realizing that I still have my snake side showing and quickly cover my face.

" its okay I got your stuff come along"

I nod after pulling my hands away from my face. he walks ahead of me until we get to a cottage he opens the door and strikes a matchstick to light up some candles. I look around the room there are lots of books on shelves, I take off my shoes letting my feet on the cold clean floor. 

I stop looking around and finally get a little more light to see what he was wearing. I move the candle close to him and see white feathers coming from his arms. I gasp in shock but quickly have a grin plastered on my face.

logan pov 

"I'm janus"

"logan"

"I heard you sing about your problems and I can let you stay here if you're willing that is"

janus had the biggest smile ever, he went back to his roommates to his stuff back. 

--------------------------time skip by patton being dressed watson ------------------------------

janus pov 

after hanging out with logan with for some time he isn't that bad although every time I leave something untouched for like 5 minutes he complains about how messy I am. 

one day I'm on the couch just watching some netflix on the tv when logan comes in looking really roughed up. he throws himself on the couch. 

"people are annoying"

I hum a response of approval before logan moves closer to me. 

"can I lean on you"

another hum comes out before feeling logan gently place his head on my shoulder and falling asleep. I bring him to our bedroom, laying logan on our bed. the house was so small that we had gotten used to sleeping together. when logan woke up I cooked some eggs for the both of us before going to bed.

"do you love me janus" the way the word love rolled off his tongue made it sure that logan wasn't talking about just being friends.

"yes"

logan turned to face me, I smile a little but he looks in my eyes to ask if he can kiss me 

"no"

he looked sad but quickly replaced the offer 

"can I touch your hair"

I hum in response and turn over to give logan more access to my hair. I slowly asleep soon logan after. 

I wake up later to the smell of pancake and bacon. we quickly ate our food because logan said he was gonna take me on a walk. we walk to the lake near the house and I see him strip but logan gets comfortable turning into a swan. he gets in the water to swim while I have fun being a snake. after a few hours of playing outside and talking to the wildlife. we both go back home.

"lo,"

"yes"

"would you hate me if I didn't want to ever kiss you."

"no, I love you and its fine with me if you never  want to kiss as long as we are together I don't mind it"

I smile and give logan hug for loving me, holding on to him so tight that he has to stop me from exploding him. 

"thank you"

"always"