arts and crafts-moxiety

patton was bored and wanted to make something.

patton pov

everyone was just sitting around doing nothing I wanted to go outside but because of the virus I'm stuck inside. logan suggested that I draw or post something on the internet if I wanted to have some fun. 

I love to make things so I quickly ran to my boyfriend to see if he had anything I could use. opening his door to reveal a big mess, wondering how long its been since I've gone in here. 

"virge, wake up my love."

"I'm up and what are you doing,"

"I want to do some arts and crafts do you have any paper."

virge got up and quickly moved to get the paper I needed. I asked him to join me but he said he didn't want to craft anything. I understand so I just change the invitation to a hang out, he nodded his head.

we went back to my room I sit in my chair by my desk as virgil sits on my bed. I start to make paper swans or cranes whatever they're called but its really hard each one gets creases in the wrong places. soon I make one that I really love. i go to show it to virgil but as I turn around I found virge passed out just sleeping like a baby.

I put the paper model down to join him. we cuddle as the night settles in. I hope he joins me next time but who knows virgil is someone even I can't understand sometimes. but at least he stayed with me that way I wasn't lonely. I couldn't help but smile by the thoughts that racked my brain. I fall asleep letting virgil cuddle me.

sorry that this is short and sweet but I wanted to quickly get something out I promised myself that I would be productive today its currently 3:29 so I'm doing what I can.