movies-prinxiety

3rd pov

roman was in the living room watching Disney movies from his pillow fort. when virgil walked down to grab some pop tarts. 

"hey emo nightmare you want to watch some movies with me"

" sure just let me get something first"

virgil's pov 

I grabbed the chocolate chip pop tarts and got into the pillow fort. roman puts frozen on and starts to sing along with the songs. I sat quiet while also laughing about how childish he is. 

"did you just laugh" roman was looking at me with big eyes.

" maybe why?"

" because it was so fucking cute"

" well then yes I did and thank you."

he went back to singing and I sat there stunned. but I shook it off while turning my focus back to the movie. 

time skip brought to you by virgil petting a cat 

it was far to quiet when let it go came on, I looked over to roman sleeping. I turned the TV off and put the pillows away. while also throwing our trash away. roman was still on the floor sleep so I picked him up bridal style and moved him to his room.

when I placed him on the bed he said something.

" what did you say."

"lay here please"

"alright but I have nightmares in the middle of the night"

"that's fine with me just wake me up if that happens"

I walk around the bed and get under the red blanket. once I lay down I feel roman wrap his arms around me. I turn to hug him back and before I knock out I hear 

"love you" from roman, while smiling I write on him I love too dumb ass.