ONE

I had woken up to people screaming to alot of shit.

You Hermione and harry really slytherins they are so cruel.Me and harry are not dating anyone for you're information and don't you have lavender. What is all this noise and why are thre- four gryffindors in the slytherin dorms.Just admit it harry you kissed malfoy.Damn right he did and so what.Draco what the hell.Everyone dorms now i said.

We still are not done about this conversation. Okay fine what happened. Hermione kissed parkinson and harry kisses malfoy. Okay and I don't see anything wrong with that.What hermione kissed a girl .Okay ron there is something called lesbian. I'm going to sleep and shut the hell up we have a test tomorrow and leave.

But-.Nothing all of you now leave!

Hermione,harry and ron had left.

Now can you both tell me what the hell were yall thinking.Well we were talking and then out of nowhere harry leaned in and I did and ron cough us and then he ran and I guess he then saw pansy and granger kiss.

Her name is hermione idiot.Draco you what would you're father say I'm okay with it but he trusted me to take care of you.I'm sorry.Both of you go to sleep and we will talk about this tomorrow.

They both went up their dorms.

Yeah this is draco and pansy draco is my cousin wich that makes me a malfou too my mother married a malfoy so I guess but I sometimes hate it they say we are heartless no it's just our parents well except draco's mom she is nice my mom's sister andromeda wich means tonks is my sister but I got put into slytherin.