SIX

Okay guys how are you liking it. Its awesome I have my own room and it looks so cool.Glad to know luna well I will be in my room because I am tired.Night.

On my way to my room I heard my name.

Nellie.Huh what happened. I just wanted to say thank you.Its nothing I just hope you can forgive me for what happened. Yeah I do well have a good sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ME HARRY IS THE ONE WHO KEEPS CHEATING.NO PANSY IS I KEEP ROLLING AND GO THE STEPS AND WHEN PANSY WHEN EVER SHE WILL SKIO SHE SAYS THEN THAT SHE ROLL SO SHE DOSEN'T GET SOMETHING WRONG.NO I DON'T.

AHHH.FUCK.WHY THE HELL DID WE STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME.SHUT THE HELL UP NELLIE IS SLEEPING. SORRY.

I heard screams what the hell were they playing.

Hey guys wanna go to hogsmade. Buddy,friend,slytherin, cousin we already went did you not saw you're surprise. WHAT YOU ALL WENT WITHOUT ME.We were bored.And surprise. Go see it it's in you're drawer.

I went to my room and I saw a cellphone. Wow let me guess you all forced draco.correcto.well I'm bored now so who is going to get me a tattoo dye my hair.What why.I hate my hair brown is just not it.

Okay well let's get working. Tom please you are in charge of the boys while the girls are with me. Yes ma'm. Okay well I will se you guys later.

Okay so how do you want you're hair ginny asked while we were at this muggle store in london. I want to dye it black with green. Representing I see . I guess.

Nellie_Malfoy

Caption:I love the new hairLiked by:Tom_Riddle Malfoy

Liked by:Tom_Riddle Malfoy.Draco and Pans.Park

Comments:

Ginny_weasley:glad to know you like it

Luna.nargles:it is lovely

Nellie_Malfoy:@Ginny_weasley thanks again @Luna.nargles thank you lu

Tom_Riddle:it looks nice

Nellie_Malfoy:@Tom_Riddle thank you

HarryPottah:love it

Malfoy.Draco:wow it actually looks nice

Cho_chang:my hair looks better

Cho_Chang:My hair looks better @Nellie_Malfoy

Comments disable