TWO

I got up and did my normal routine as always showered and then wondered around the castle except sometimes it was hard y

ou see tom riddle he is a prefect of our house he strongly dislikes me because of an incident that happened in fourth year,pansy gave me alcohol and I got drunk and I accidentally called tom a Bratly halfblood but thankfully no one was around.

Ms.Martinez do you mind me asking what are you doing past curfew.First of all I'm a prefect.Holy shit I'm a prefect I forgot whopsies.Okay well I guess bye.Hey riddle I'm sorry.It's fine.No but seriously I'm sorry. Stop before I regret forgiving you. Okay well bye.Bye?

I was now in potions when tom entered. Mr.Riddle any excuse why you're late said professor snape. Yeah I had to walk a first year to Dumbledore's office. Okay well you can sit next to nellie,nellie please raise you're hand.I raised it.

During potions all we did was try do this potion of how to cure someone funny we have to learn this again when we literally learned this in second year.I got to the last class of the day and there was tom talking to draco and his squad.

Hey Nell come here.What do you want little cockroach.Ouch well I want you to meet tom,tom this is my cousin Nellie.Nice to meet you I took my hand waiting for tom to shake it .Nice to meet you too tom said shaking my hand.

Well nell I was wondering if you could do me a favor.Ms.Malfoy please come to Dumbledore's office this instant. Well that's my cue good bye.What I'm still not finished.Later.