SEVEN

Okay guys night is here so we will be playing truth with a twist in truth we will be using truth sirum and at twelve we will open the gifts tomorrow we will be at malfoy manor for a ball draco's parents are hosting.luna I am officially scared of you how did you know all of this.well nellie I overheard you and draco talking. Wow.Yes now let's start playing .

Wait what is truth.One of the most interesting games it starts with "is is truth that" so who wants to play.I don't have an option do I said getting up to get a cup of water.

Were do you think you're going and also you can't use water. Fuck why not? Because that is cheating. Okay fine let's start I said down at the spot I was just on.

Okay so draco is it true you like harry?yes I dream of him every night and and day this one time in potions him and I kept looking at each other and don't get ne started with his lightning scar. Okay water now. Thanks luna.what did I say.

Nellie is it true that you like someone and who is it.Right now I'm not into anybody but there is someone. Who is the lucky guy. Myself.okay here's water.

All of the teenagers spend it playing explode snap and all those games until they decide to whatch a movie and all of them sat in the couch whatching avengers.