Stood Up

John POV
I walk into the apartment crying and Alex runs up to me. "Aww, baby what happened?" We're not dating because we're both single forever so we have this thing were we can treat each other like boyfriends. "She stood me up..." I mumbled into Alex's hair as I'm half a foot taller than him.

Alex ran over to the boom box put on some music. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. "Come on Johnny!" Alex yelled with excitement. I sighed and said for the millionth time "I don't dance." That resulted with Alex pulling me up from the couch and making me stand on his feet. "I'll lead."

We got 20 minutes in and I got the hang of it. I was having the time of my life. That's when I realised, I'm in love with this man. I have been. For the last 5 years. I've known and loved this man, for 5 years.

"Alex, this is really important." I took his hands and he looked me dead in the eye. The brown haired boy was great at listening.

"John what's wrong?" He asked me.

"I'm in love with you, not as in a friend way, I love you as in I want to kiss you." I said. He honestly looked a bit shocked.

"Sorry, I shouldn't ha-" I was cut off to a finger on my lips.

"Hush, I love you too." Alex said and he gave me a quick peck on the lips and we continued to dance.

Ok? That just happened?