Diamond Mage

(Y/n), Asta, and Noelle were traversing the dungeon. The gravity in the section they were in was freaking out. Asta was clinging onto the "Roof" so he doesn't fall, Noelle started to float, while (y/n) calmly drifted by the both of them on his broom.

(Y/n): You sure we going the right way Nero?

Asta: What's that!?

(Y/n) and Noelle turned their attention towards Asta, who was pointing at a chest that started to run.

Asta: THAT'S THE TREASURE!

Noelle: NO. IT'S REALLY NOT!

Asta started to run after the chest.

(Y/n): I don't think you want to find out what's inside that chest Asta...

(Y/n)'s suggestion fell on deaf ears. Asta opened the chest and instead of finding gold and valuable jewels... The chest contained organs.

Noelle: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SHOWING ME, SHORT-STA!?

Asta: IT'S NOT MY FAULT!

(Y/n): We should get going.

Nero lead them through more corridors.

I'm sensing some stronger mana this way... We must be getting closer...

The three Black Bull's were running through a long corridor. A loud explosion was then heard.

(Y/n): That explosion was close.

Noelle: This magic... It's probably Luck. I think he's fighting someone.

Asta: For real!? We've gotta help!

Noelle: I don't know if we really have to... He's doing what he wants to, you know? Besides if there are other people after this dungeon's treasure hall, we need to hurry.

Asta was quiet. (Y/n) looked at him for a bit.

(Y/n): You want to help him don't you?

Asta nods.

(Y/n): Let's make it quick then. Wouldn't want Yuno to beat us to the treasure no would we?

(Y/n) smirks. His younger brother doing so as well as a response.

(Y/n): Follow me. Luck ain't too far from here.

Noelle and Asta followed (y/n) as he followed Luck's mana. When they reached Luck's position, they could see him covered in a black smoke.

(Y/n): ASTA! CUT THROUGH THE SMOKE!

Asta: RIGHT!

Asta rushed to Luck and cut through the smoke with his sword.

Lotus: Well, well. Friends to the rescue, hmm? Quite the problem for me.

Asta: WE'RE YOUR OPPONENTS MISTER!