Battle for the Capital: Pt.2

The Eye of the Midnight Sun has disappeared and have taken (y/n) with them.

Noelle: (Y/n)... They took (y/n)! We have to save him.

Klaus: Noelle...! We can't. I'm sorry, but there's no way to locate their destination.

Noelle: Yes but...

Nozel: No. Right now our top priority is reinforcing the Capital's defenses. There's no guarantee that those were the only enemies. We don't have time or the magic to spend on someone like him.

Mimosa was healing Captain Fuegoleon, Leopold, and Asta. Asta was staying quiet, obviously disheartened about the situation with his brother.

Mimosa: With my magic, first aid is the best I can do! He needs to be taken to the medical ward for more advanced healing magic, or... or else...!

Solid: Some Captain. That's just pathetic!

Nebra: The Vermillion Clan sure ain't what it used to be. Makes me embarrassed to be a Royal...!

Noelle: Solid... How could you say that!?

Asta, who overhead the conversation, grew angry.

Asta: Shut up! Captain Fuegoleon is a great Magic Knight! And Captain! He's a better Magic Knight than you'll ever be!

Solid: Why you—

Nozel: Enough! We are Magic Knights! Unless we win, our existence is pointless.

Noelle: Nozel...

Solid: He's right! This is gonna trash the reputation of the Crimson Lions too!

Nozel: However Solid... As we were not even present at the fight, we are less than he is. Straighten the defenses so that the damage spreads no farther.

Nozel spoke with a cold tone, scaring his younger brother.

Solid: Uh, Right...

Alecdora: He's right! They spread around magic that blocks transmission spells, and the chain of command is in chaos! Thanks to that, reinforcements from outside the Noble Realm failed to arrive! We can't let our guard down yet!

- (Y/N)'s Mind -

(Y/n) was back to the beautiful world in his dreams. His eyes once again met the lush green landscape and the light filled sky.

He continued to walk until he spotted an opening on the side of a mountain

He continued to walk until he spotted an opening on the side of a mountain. He walked through it, and inside there was a large area. In the distance he saw a wall with writing on it, he walked closer to it.